ADVERTISEMENT

Hobbs is just not a good AD

That was a lame move by Hobbs.. still no sit down with local reporter to explain why ASHERROR is still the coach.Hes quick to wing out a tweet about how Ash isnt(wrong) on the hot seat.
I guess we will see more posts from the RU athletics office shill RU4Fake.

His point was that season ticket holders got an email from Pat. Mine is timestamped 2:12 PM. Your response to him makes even less sense than you usually do.

now you are stupid, ..duh, I read it and posted here in the very post above his before he chimed in with a sly comment which was old news since I already it...another idiotic post from you just to attack someone

Reactions: BlockR
now you are stupid, ..duh, I read it and posted here in the very post above his before he chimed in with a sly comment which was old news since I already it...another idiotic post from you just to attack someone

Actually, the post you're talking about says:

Thank you Pat Hobbs for saying something. Not that I agree with it but....

No mention of an email.

You're really just a caricature at this point.

No mention of an email.

this guy . RU4Fake. really should be suspended for his direct demeaning immature name calling attacks on others.

Reactions: bac2therac

No mention of an email.

you truly are an idiot and that was the 2nd time today you made a stupid argument toward me that was false trying to look cool because you can get a dig in on Bac..wtf is that, I was posting in the relevant thread about the letter at 2:55....BLOOOOOOOOP

you truly are an idiot and that was the 2nd time today you made a stupid argument toward me that was false trying to look cool because you can get a dig in on Bac..wtf is that, I was posting in the relevant thread about the letter at 2:55....BLOOOOOOOOP

I'm pretty sure you rank higher on the "Idiot Scale", there, lawnguy.

Have been through this before, but that a contract that was signed in the month of November for a football coach that was originally signed via an MOU in the month of December who began work in the month of January (after waiting out a bowl game) for a football season that runs from the month of August through the month of November has guaranteed periods that go from March 1 to February 28 is yet another exhibit how bad of a deal this is for Rutgers.

Football coaches are let go the same time every year. What the heck did Rutgers need to give Ash an extra ~$750,000 for from end of whatever season he's terminated through February 28?

Carelessness or foolishness.

Shows Hobbs has no business being a B1G AD.
He should go back to his profession.

I'm sure Fordham Law had you go through a moot court course. (Note to non-lawyers; this is a mock oral argument before several individuals acting as judges.) So you know happens when you make a "colorable" argument: (Note to non-lawyers: a "colorable argument" is one that's not completely crazy, but not very good either.) You will be hammered by the judges questioning you. The same would happen to Hobbs. Even the best oral advocate you've ever heard of would look bad.

Sure. I do think that he now sent an email was better than not sending one. Still not great but as a leader I think he needs to defend his actions.

Sure. I do think that he now sent an email was better than not sending one. Still not great but as a leader I think he needs to defend his actions.

I too think it was wise to send the e-mail. Notice, though, that he doesn't have to answer questions from the press, e.g. "And who were you thinking of who went 1-11 in his third season, and was then a success?" It's more advocacy -- don't give up the ship! -- than explanation.

Reactions: Wolv RU
I too think it was wise to send the e-mail. Notice, though, that he doesn't have to answer questions from the press, e.g. "And who were you thinking of who went 1-11 in his third season, and was then a success?" It's more advocacy -- don't give up the ship! -- than explanation.

Oh yeah, I mean personally I would like to have roasted him and for once in my life rooted for Politi (ugh I think I have to shower again) but I get why he wrote the letter. I do see some others agreeing it was the right move even though I do have some quibbles with the content, which I will save for that thread.

I don't disagree with the problem you observed, but throwing in more money isn't the solution either. We tried that and we're 1-11 right now. I don't think money should be donated until RU football has improved, or the athletics staff has changed. And neither will be happening for a very long time, so the best thing we can do as fans is just wait and hold our money until the department makes those changes.

If anything we have not spent enough money.

Meanwhile, the MBB picked up a big win last night and I am sure most of you didn't even watched or noticed.

Football season is over, enjoy the rest of the sports!

Meanwhile, the MBB picked up a big win last night and I am sure most of you didn't even watched or noticed.

Football season is over, enjoy the rest of the sports!

Um...

I posted about the win in this thread the second the buzzer sounded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT