ADVERTISEMENT

How does OSU keep playing on CBS

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
Every weekend OSU is getting either CBS or FOX national TV game. Have they had any weekend games on BTN except us lol … the highest coverage ever for a 3-14 team ever

At the same time, this is also the reason the Big Ten gets the 100 MM contract and the Clemson and FSUs of the world cry in the ACC .. clearly the TV companies see something in the viewership numbers

Every weekend OSU is getting either CBS or FOX national TV game. Have they had any weekend games on BTN except us lol … the highest coverage ever for a 3-14 team ever

At the same time, this is also the reason the Big Ten gets the 100 MM contract and the Clemson and FSUs of the world cry in the ACC .. clearly the TV companies see something in the viewership numbers
Schedules are set before the season begins. Ohio State was expected to be really good. We move to more flex scheduling in the Big Ten, and fans will complain about dates and times being changed after they already made plans. No easy answers (though I wouldn't be surprised if we do move to some more flex scheduling in the future).

Reactions: Scangg

Check the ratings

Schedules are set before the season begins. Ohio State was expected to be really good. We move to more flex scheduling in the Big Ten, and fans will complain about dates and times being changed after they already made plans. No easy answers (though I wouldn't be surprised if we do move to some more flex scheduling in the future).
I get it ….but maybe these big shot tv people need to figure out the concept of “flex” scheduling . It’s a crazy new concept that is being developed !!!

Reactions: Scangg
I was surprised the other day after they lost to PSU the announcers said they were a “quad 1 win”.

The reason they keep getting on is because of the name on the jersey. They are still a draw.

Reactions: mikeyo
I get it ….but maybe these big shot tv people need to figure out the concept of “flex” scheduling . It’s a crazy new concept that is being developed !!!
Agreed. Flex scheduling should be a thing in the B1G. Better for the brand to have the best teams/games playing later in the season

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT