ADVERTISEMENT

If you haven't heard of Geo Baker....

What are his odds at big ten frosh of the year?

13-14 Nik Stauskas
14-15 Frank Kaminsky
15-16 Denzel Valentine
16-17 Caleb Swanigan...

Good company. Also all guys i enjoyed watching play. Geo has been a great surpise. Cant wait to see him flourish

What are his odds at big ten frosh of the year?

13-14 Nik Stauskas
14-15 Frank Kaminsky
15-16 Denzel Valentine
16-17 Caleb Swanigan...

Good company. Also all guys i enjoyed watching play. Geo has been a great surpise. Cant wait to see him flourish

Is that the list for player of the year? None of those guys listed were freshmen in those seasons.

But I don’t think Geo will get freshman of the year. I think it’s going to jaren Jackson

Was curious what Geo is short for, his full name is Geordano Baker-Occeus for all you trivia nerds.

Found this video from before his RU time.

He's one of my favorites already. He was very nice to my daughter at the autograph session this year so seems like he's a good dude both on and off the court. Very easy to root for.

I love Geo's game. He's smart, great hands, good shooter and very, very crafty. If he can put on 15 lbs in the offseason i think it will help his athleticism big time. I think he will become one of the best players RU has had in a while.

Last edited:
I love Geo's game. He smart, great hands, good shooter and very, very crafty. If he can put on 15 lbs in the offseason i think it will help his athleticism big time. I think he will become one of the best players RU has had in a while.

A year of S&C is going to be huge for Baker, who is already playing at a very high level for a freshman.

Best surprise of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT