ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Not Kidding, Eddie Jordan should be given a 3 year extension now...

If u read the other thread I started I said Eddie has to change his entire defensive philosophy,,from pressuring the opponent's point guard, to going over screens instead of under them,defending the three, and properly defending the pick and roll. If he doesn't fix that we will not succeed. However, with rim protectors back next year and recruiting more length , our guards should be able to guard the three better and go over screens and use our length. There should not be a lot of easy baskets next year and our blocks should be way up.
There are no transfers!!!We lose Grier, Daniels and Lewis and replace with Freeman, Johnson and Doorson. That is a huge upgrade. Plus Corey will be setting everybody up and our depth will not have our players gassed .. I am very optimistic offensively and if One of the recruits can either shoot the three, or rebound, or plays great defense is will be a huge bonus.
I know 2 teams that will be a lot worse next year, Maryland and Iowa. Indiana and Michigan State will also lose some big time national first, second or third team players. I do not see next year's Big 10 being as daunting as this year's version .
Finally unlike you I do not see everything in a negative light!!
OK he wins 6 Big Ten games----overall record of 13-17.

Now what ?

Build him a statue.

GORU7 has to be RutgersAl.

Now what ?

his supporters will want to throw a parade and will say that the next year RU is making the tourney..he will get extended for 3 years and then after Sanders bolts RU will go on another prolonged stretch of 10-22 seasons

Now what ?
Most of the team is back for their run

Now what ?
we are set to make a run with 4 seniors and 4 juniors 3 sophomores. Depth, talent , players improve as they get older and you shoot for the NCAA !

we are set to make a run with 4 seniors and 4 juniors 3 sophomores. Depth, talent , players improve as they get older and you shoot for the NCAA !
These posts are becoming sad.

You're like the guy standing in the city square screaming that the return of the messiah is at hand, all the while people just continue to walk by and ignore your ravings.

These posts are becoming sad.

You're like the guy standing in the city square screaming that the return of the messiah is at hand, all the while people just continue to walk by and ignore your ravings.
You have responded more than a dozen times you dolt! Most of them idiotic , lacking in basic arithmetic or reading comprehension. Hope you didn't graduate from RU, you are not an alumnus anyone would be proud of

[roll]
Our players are not that good, even when healthy.

Reactions: RU_DIO
You have responded more than a dozen times you dolt! Most of them idiotic , lacking in basic arithmetic or reading comprehension. Hope you didn't graduate from RU, you are not an alumnus anyone would be proud of
I think most here would agree that your post describes a specific poster in this thread. I know few would say that it is me.

You are trying a bit too hard though. There are definitely more nuanced jabs that would be much funnier.

I'm reading your post, but given my lack of comprehension, this is what's coming through:

"No? Well, you've got a lot to be furious about, and I'll tell you why. You're - not well-liked. You're, uh, abrasive and off-putting. You try to say pithy things, but your wit is a hindrance... so therefore nothing is provacative, it's just mixed metaphors. Now doesn't that make you angry? Does it infuriate you?"

I hope BK keeps this thread open, but he's probably on the verge of closing it down. Too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT