ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Wake Forest 76-57

we are going to get run out the gym if we don’t change something

This is fun. Just really fun. I love the great offenses we get to watch every year by our Rutgers sports teams

it is hard to find a bright spot on this team. No identity on offense. No go to scorer. Poor defense all around. Can’t rebound. Can’t get out on the break. Can’t finish around the basket.

Reactions: RutgersClassof2004
Pike, these slow starts and lack of offensive sets are really getting old, buddy. And for someone who stresses defense, how is it we leave so many outside shooters open from 3-point land to knock down shots? This isn't even a good Wake Forest team. What does that say about us?

Putrid play so far in every facet of the game. The only one who looks interested in playing is Williams. I hate speculating, but this looks like a team with a chemistry problem on top of talent deficiencies and that's a recipe for blowouts. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Team has no alpha. Undersized, can’t shoot, virtually everyone is an inefficient scorer. Simpson doesn’t seem to have taken another step. Gavin doesn’t look ready to be a P5 starter. Cliff ineffective without better guard play. Hyatt the same maddening up-and-down player. Not expecting this offense to drastically improve this year

What is coach doing? No chemistry, zero effort and heart. What happened to practicing with a 12 sec shot clock? If you play small you have to run. Pike can’t play like last year with these kids. Get it together

Reactions: tm_nj
Pike, these slow starts and lack of offensive sets are really getting old, buddy. And for someone who stresses defense, how is it we leave so many outside shooters open from 3-point land to knock down shots? This isn't even a good Wake Forest team. What does that say about us?
I doubt they are slow starts, it’s how awful we are

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
This team is fvcking horrible. We can't even in bounds a ball.

Putrid play so far in every facet of the game. The only one who looks interested in playing is Williams. I hate speculating, but this looks like a team with a chemistry problem on top of talent deficiencies and that's a recipe for blowouts. I hope I'm wrong about that.
We’re an untalented team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT