ADVERTISEMENT

Football INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers defeats Miami 31-24 in Pinstripe Bowl

I knew that RU pass play call on 3rd & 10yds to 1stdown with 1 minute left to go in half would come back to haunt them it did for 3 pts!

Yes I didn't realize UM had these receivers. They look like pros.
Miami is a very good team. They were close to having a much better record. They are fast, big, strong, and athletic.

They have had great recruiting. Even if development isn’t there they have a ton of ability.

The defense needs to try something new, how about sending Igbo or Loyal on a blitz. We're getting no pressure on the QB

Reactions: Rufaninga
Yep those nfl Miami WR’s would’ve caught the 10 yard slant pass that over thrown by 8 yards 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I guess some don’t realize just how good Monangai could actually be with the threat of a pass that’s not a 10 yard slant

Yep those nfl Miami WR’s would’ve caught the 10 yard slant pass that over thrown by 8 yards 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I guess some don’t realize just how good Monangai could actually be with the threat of a pass that’s not a 10 yard slant
I mean Their first catch was a TERRIBLE ball that had to be a one handed grab extending. We dont have a WR that can make that play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT