ADVERTISEMENT

Is Florida football gonna be out of the picture for a while?

RutgerZ

Freshman
Oct 2, 2014
Just took a trip over to the Florida rivals site... They have around 6 3 star recruits, 1 4 star. Can't help but think the people in Gator land aren't too happy. For a storied SEC program that's awful recruiting... Combined with their lackluster 2015 haul and underwhelming coaching hire, I think Florida may be down for the count longer than many assume.

Originally posted by RutgerZ:
Just took a trip over to the Florida rivals site... They have around 6 3 star recruits, 1 4 star. Can't help but think the people in Gator land aren't too happy. For a storied SEC program that's awful recruiting... Combined with their lackluster 2015 haul and underwhelming coaching hire, I think Florida may be down for the count longer than many assume.
NFL QB coach, Fresno's OC (when they were ranked high on O), Bama's OC on a national title team, and HC who got Colorado State to double digit wins for the first time in over a decade....seems like a logical progression to me. he was a relatively hot candidate iirc.

Not sure on their recruiting trends, but I wouldn't call the hire underwhelming until he has a few years under his belt in the SEC as a HC

UF definitely made a good hire but it's going to take a few wins for them to start cleaning up again. They won't be down for long.

Originally posted by Bones131:
UF definitely made a good hire but it's going to take a few wins for them to start cleaning up again. They won't be down for long.
The guy is a good coach, no doubt in my mind they bring in a top 25 class this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT