ADVERTISEMENT

It is a done deal? BigTen Is Canceling Football Season Tuesday?

Whatever. The only dickheads are people who downplay the virus, it’s lethality, long term complications for those who don’t die from it and politicize a simple solution like wearing a fing mask.

thanks for also ignoring the other part of my post where I wished everyone well.
Can you elaborate on “long term complications for those who don’t die” please?

Makes a lot of sense. SIAP it's in RU's interest to get the OOC games back on the schedule and I hope a delay can make it happen. Maybe even a Halloween season kickoff --10/31 is on a Sat this year for those keeping track at home lol.

Think the OOC ship sailed long ago.

Reactions: Greg2020
As I predicted awhile back, I think we see spring football. We should have a near cure in about a month, if engineered antibodies deliver as expected, and we should have vaccines by the end of the year, as a preventative. Those two things - IF THEY PAN OUT (can't guarantee it, since we're talking about medical science, where guaranteeing anything is foolish) - will allow spring sports to be played.

As I predicted awhile back, I think we see spring football. We should have a near cure in about a month, if engineered antibodies deliver as expected, and we should have vaccines by the end of the year, as a preventative. Those two things - IF THEY PAN OUT (can't guarantee it, since we're talking about medical science, where guaranteeing anything is foolish) - will allow spring sports to be played.

How could they ever then transition back to fall football?

I think people are being extremely optimistic that there will be spring football. I don't see it, better off gearing for a full season next fall if it doesn't happen this year.

College football as we know it is gone. The new norm will be conferences made up of teams in area. Rutgers Syracuse UConn Pitt Boston College West Virginia. It be like old times. RU will never see the B1G money as they will no longer be a member. And this is after a 2 yr absence of all sports.

To all Posters on the board:

We need to vet some of the OP because they are jumping the gun. They are from posters who seldom post and suddenly they got valuable info over some posters who eat, sh*t, and live football. One thing I've learned is to vet info as it comes in because that's how sh*t gets out of control. The article the OP is referencing is an opinion piece. Haven't seen anything on News12 mentioning B1G cancels its season. Like the virus, we don't know what what the hell B1G officials are doing. Let's take a step back and wait. It would be nice to have football, but it's not the end of the world.

Nah, just great golf clubs in private jets. Close though

“There’s a lot more that needs to be studied, but it’s important to know that there’s the possibility out there that a COVID-19 infection could mean development of a serious heart condition,” says Dr. Jacobs.

Thanks for linking quotes proving that you don't know what you are talking about.

Whatever. The only dickheads are people who downplay the virus, it’s lethality, long term complications for those who don’t die from it and politicize a simple solution like wearing a fing mask.

thanks for also ignoring the other part of my post where I wished everyone well.

The virus is here to stay. Put out a welcome mat outside grad a cup of java and watch the world collapse.

Nah, just great golf clubs in private jets. Close though

“There’s a lot more that needs to be studied, but it’s important to know that there’s the possibility out there that a COVID-19 infection could mean development of a serious heart condition,” says Dr. Jacobs.

Thanks for linking quotes proving that you don't know what you are talking about.

you must be suffering from the long term complications of COVID.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6930e1.html

of course, at this point there can be nothing conclusive as we are only 6 months into this but plenty of early indications that are causing doctors to sound alarms. Again, keep being the guy to minimize and prolonging the problem for everyone else.

College football as we know it is gone. The new norm will be conferences made up of teams in area. Rutgers Syracuse UConn Pitt Boston College West Virginia. It be like old times. RU will never see the B1G money as they will no longer be a member. And this is after a 2 yr absence of all sports.

Do you find that creating your own reality based on absolutely no facts is cathartic? Or does it just trigger whatever mental condition it is that prompted you to do it to begin with, sort of a spiral of delusion?

pathetic. they would rather put a bunch of teenagers at risk just so that grown ass middle aged men have something to look forward to on weekends and advertisers can continue printing money...

I guess if the risk of CTE and COVID aren't going to finally put the players' best interests first, nothing short of multiple players dropping down dead on national television would do it...

pathetic. they would rather put a bunch of teenagers at risk just so that grown ass middle aged men have something to look forward to on weekends and advertisers can continue printing money...

I guess if the risk of CTE and COVID aren't going to finally put the players' best interests first, nothing short of multiple players dropping down dead on national television would do it...
What risk? Healthy teens and young 20 year olds who will not see their parents for months. Please stop the dumb posts.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Do you find that creating your own reality based on absolutely no facts is cathartic? Or does it just trigger whatever mental condition it is that prompted you to do it to begin with, sort of a spiral of delusion?

You laugh I say.

Carnac.jpg

Last edited:
Why? Look at the numbers. If you are afraid build a bunker and get a dog and hide. You are are clown not to understand facts.

Because of responses like this. You don't make sense. You base everything on opinion and never provide facts. You've been laughed out of the COVID thread more times than anyone cares to count.

Seriously ...stfu.

Because of responses like this. You don't make sense. You base everything on opinion and never provide facts. You've been laughed out of the COVID thread more times than anyone cares to count.

Seriously ...stfu.
I've linked more stuff than you and @Greg2020 combined. You both need to STFU. Clowns. You're both lazy ass people who provide nothing to the conversation. Use Google to prove me wrong but you two clowns just come here to Bitch. This isn't the CE Board. Disagree with something, do the homework from reliable sources and actually have a discussion. You both have serious agendas. Instead of saying STFU show me why the State of NJ is under strict restrictions with one of best numbers in they country of late. You can't so you just go to STFU. You're and idiot and lazy.

I've linked more stuff than you and @Greg2020 combined. You both need to STFU. Clowns. You're both lazy ass people who provide nothing to the conversation. Use Google to prove me wrong but you two clowns just come here to Bitch. This isn't the CE Board. Disagree with something, do the homework from reliable sources and actually have a discussion. You both have serious agendas. Instead of saying STFU show me why the State of NJ is under strict restrictions with one of best numbers in they country of late. You can't so you just go to STFU. You're and idiot and lazy.

This thread isn't even about NJ restrictions.

You're really losing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT