ADVERTISEMENT

Mulcahy is not Worried, Says they are a Good Team

RUKiid

Junior
Feb 4, 2004
Pike has this team believing they are good when they are not. Per the NJ.com article Mulcahy says....“I’m not happy, but I’m not worried. We have a really good team and we’ve shown a lot of flashes of that, at least to each other." ARE YOU INSANE? You are good against each other in practice? You SHOULD be worried because 5 really bad performances to start a season should not make you feel good or comfortable. The coach's message has sunk in...but it is the wrong message.

lol another player who needs to hit the portal ASAP. Good freakin lord

They are a very entitled team for a group of guys lifted up by transfer players back to back seasons.

Rutgers can score on Rutgers in practice I guess. A classic stoppable force vs. moveable object situation.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
There is legitimately nothing he could've said that you would've liked except perhaps "I have dishonored myself and my university and will be committing seppuku, goodbye."

I mean seriously what do you want people to say?

Sometimes thinking happy thoughts while the building is engulfed in flames is the only way to survive.

Who is the leader in that locker room? The leader should step up and call it like it is, they are playing poor basketball and the effort is not there. Somebody needs to wake them up.

You see this is what I don't like. There is zero sense of urgency. There should have been a players only meeting last night after the game where guys were cracking skulls. Instead, they all probably went home right away to update their Instagram accounts with cryptic messages about "when the whole worlds against you" blah blah blah.

how is the whole world against them, they missed 40 shots...most of them open? Dont believe the nonsense from the head coach that you are good, you are not. Get back in the gym and play with a sense of urgency. Somebody, anybody step forward and lead. It is not Pike, he is too tame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT