ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Brackets Being Announced Now

Xavier is in at 16-17
To my knowledge, this is unprecedented. I know they had a bunch of teams decline the invitation but they should have been able to find some decent teams with a winning record to fill the bracket.

I think this is the "jumping the shark" moment. Just add 32 teams to the NCAA tournament and put the NIT to bed.

Reactions: G- RUnit
To my knowledge, this is unprecedented. I know they had a bunch of teams decline the invitation but they should have been able to find some decent teams with a winning record to fill the bracket.

I think this is the "jumping the shark" moment. Just add 32 teams to the NCAA tournament and put the NIT to bed.
I mean they could have taken Quinnpiac

Reactions: LeapinLou
Big East Phil will be at the Princeton - UNLV game. Very intriguing match up.

I ll discuss stocks / mutual funds with the Princeton alums. 🤔😂

Reactions: LeapinLou
Big East Phil will be at the Princeton - UNLV game. Very intriguing match up.

I ll discuss stocks / mutual funds with the Princeton alums. 🤔😂
Not sure if you have been in a few years....there is now a parking garage and where you used to park has athletic fields.

I would say back in, but you will totally dust Princeton people getting to their cars.

Reactions: BigEastPhil
Not sure if you have been in a few years....there is now a parking garage and where you used to park has athletic fields.

I would say back in, but you will totally dust Princeton people getting to their cars.
Thanks. I was at the Princeton - Cornell game earlier this year and became aware of the garage.

Thank goodness for the garage. It was a nightmare parking at Jadwin prior to the garage. Lol.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Cuse v Princeton made sense. Surprised making UNLV go across the country unless UNLV wanted it. Prep for next year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT