ADVERTISEMENT

NJ & PA State Tournaments Thread

IMG-4106.jpg

Does Smith have the frame to fill out at 125? He looks pretty tiny, gonna need to pack on some weight.

Does Smith have the frame to fill out at 125? He looks pretty tiny, gonna need to pack on some weight.
I wonder if he was cutting weight to make 114. If so, he may experience a growth spurt when he starts eating well. He should take a redshirt next year and concentrate on building size and gaining weight in muscle. What wrestler wouldn't love to eat instead of cut weight? But size alone doesn't do it, and if size remains an issue, he should concentrate on building strength. And, of course, spend lots of time with Rivera.

There is no assurance that Brandt Harer will follow his brother. From the little I have seen, Brandt looks to be on an even more impressive path; he'll have the big names after him. I hope Connor has a good experience at Rutgers and doesn't fade like so many.

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
I wonder if he was cutting weight to make 114. If so, he may experience a growth spurt when he starts eating well. He should take a redshirt next year and concentrate on building size and gaining weight in muscle. What wrestler wouldn't love to eat instead of cut weight? But size alone doesn't do it, and if size remains an issue, he should concentrate on building strength. And, of course, spend lots of time with Rivera.

There is no assurance that Brandt Harer will follow his brother. From the little I have seen, Brandt looks to be on an even more impressive path; he'll have the big names after him. I hope Connor has a good experience at Rutgers and doesn't fade like so many.
Agreed. Connor is unique though. From what I read, he's been working out with the team all year. That's serious dedication. Can't remember a recruit who got approval to workout with the team 2-3x a week, especially where he is coming from.

Smith has a lot of talent. Dude is solid in all positions, from what I've seen.

I think he will. I'm sure he'll be redshirting as well. So ge should have some time. Kid is awesome though!
He’s definitely talented, just needs to get a little bigger. Hopefully he grows a little more and fills out during his redshirt year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT