ADVERTISEMENT

NJ Satellite Camps Ante up with Ravens Staff.Article

I think only PSU talks more about us, but they got the BWI no go zone aka "We cant let anyone else speak as it may distract from our delusions".

I probably would of never got into this stuff, but rutgers fans talking shit about what has happened to Flint and Detroit was lame. I have watched Flint go downhill first hand the past 47 yrs. For someone to mock it like it is fair game is asking to be razzed back.

I actually was one of the ones defending you guys when you joined. Others said you didn't belong. With the low rent antics the past couple weeks, perhaps they were right.

..."low rent antics"...again, who died and left Michigan in charge of the whole satellite camp stuff? Why do you just flat-out refuse to see your program's part in it?

Joe P.

..."low rent antics"...again, who died and left Michigan in charge of the whole satellite camp stuff? Why do you just flat-out refuse to see your program's part in it?

Joe P.

I have no problem with satellite camps. If Jim wants to trot around the world during that month, then so be it.

And yes, low rent antics. When you think people losing their jobs, and all sorts of problems that come along with it, including high rates of killing, smack an area because Clinton signed Nafta, then you are engaging in low rent tactics. Cmon man. Do you really need it explained? Think.

I have no problem with satellite camps. If Jim wants to trot around the world during that month, then so be it.

And yes, low rent antics. When you think people losing their jobs, and all sorts of problems that come along with it, including high rates of killing, smack an area because Clinton signed Nafta, then you are engaging in low rent tactics. Cmon man. Do you really need it explained? Think.

...ohhhh...I thought you were calling Ash/Rutgers "low-rent" for the camp. I didn't get involved in the other crap because it's just dumb ad hominem stuff.

Joe P.

So do you feel the Bern, or do you want to Make America Great Again? Just wondering how Michigan is leaning with a statistical sample of one aged wolverine.

...ohhhh...I thought you were calling Ash/Rutgers "low-rent" for the camp. I didn't get involved in the other crap because it's just dumb ad hominem stuff.

Joe P.

Thanks for replying.

I was excited for your hire, then people around these parts went nuts. Had they been critical of the school, or our coach, it would of been fair game. They made it personal,

So do you feel the Bern, or do you want to Make America Great Again? Just wondering how Michigan is leaning with a statistical sample of one aged wolverine.

Bernie has no shot. Whether one puts it up to the crook outworking him or cheating, it doesn't matter. He will be mathematically eliminated soon.

We can either vote for Trump, or put the crook n her globalist buddies back in the WH. MAGA. Our state, along with many others in the rust belt were destroyed thanks to slick Willy. It is time to get people into real jobs, and not digging for 15 bucks an hr at a fast food joint. They want the type of wages that factories pay. Not Mickie Ds.

Not everyone is cut out for college.

Reactions: Caliknight
Thanks for replying.

I was excited for your hire, then people around these parts went nuts. Had they been critical of the school, or our coach, it would of been fair game. They made it personal,

No problem at all. There are plenty of things that are just so much more important than football it almost goes without saying. Unemployment, financial distress, homelessness, crime, I agree that these issues (and human suffering in general) aren't 'smack talk fodder'.

Joe P.

The funny thing about Michigan trolls coming here to talk trash... Coming here just legitimizes Rutgers as a competition. Say what you want maze and blue fans but you came here because you feel the need to defend. Maybe it's the fact that we already have two NJ top recruits with Michigan offers. Maybe it's because Rutgers won the first game and is 1-1 vs you. Whatever it is, keep trolling. It feels good.

Reactions: Underdogs88
part-chicken-white-meat_a56d0f945023f520.jpg

I think only PSU talks more about us, but they got the BWI no go zone aka "We cant let anyone else speak as it may distract from our delusions".

I probably would of never got into this stuff, but rutgers fans talking shit about what has happened to Flint and Detroit was lame. I have watched Flint go downhill first hand the past 47 yrs. For someone to mock it like it is fair game is asking to be razzed back.

I actually was one of the ones defending you guys when you joined. Others said you didn't belong. With the low rent antics the past couple weeks, perhaps they were right.

You were here before anyone mentioned Flint, dumba$$, but nice phony outrage. You're a garbage human and that's pretty much the end of the story.

michigan.rivals.com

HHM: Big time sports weren't a priority for Rutgers until fairly recently.

Admittedly, it's a big time gamble to enter this arms race. As Michigan can attest, it takes a lot of money, generous sponsors, and a talented team playing for a talented coach to even think about a title.

I have my doubts that the folks steering our ship have aspirations of becoming a Michigan or OSU in that regard (as opposed to say Maryland).

If we can be an Iowa class battleship (clean program, solid academics, fun/meaningful games late into the season, a magical run once a decade), that's fine for this tax payer & alum.

Rutgers staff will atend one day camps @OSU CAMPs AT OSU!! Love It!

Today, the OSU football program started to publicize the dates of their camps, June 11, 14, and 17, but also announced that staffs from Rutgers, Boston College, Arizona, and TCU would be present, in addition to the usual MAC schools from the region.

MEGA camps are coming!

1-Day Position Camps return 6/11-17@ArizonaFBall @BCFootballNews@RFootball @TCUFootball pic.twitter.com/Q4YVLbjTCf

— Ohio State Football (@OhioStateFB)

HHM: Big time sports weren't a priority for Rutgers until fairly recently.

Admittedly, it's a big time gamble to enter this arms race. As Michigan can attest, it takes a lot of money, generous sponsors, and a talented team playing for a talented coach to even think about a title.

I have my doubts that the folks steering our ship have aspirations of becoming a Michigan or OSU in that regard (as opposed to say Maryland).

If we can be an Iowa class battleship (clean program, solid academics, fun/meaningful games late into the season, a magical run once a decade), that's fine for this tax payer & alum.

I'm just messing around but your post is solid. That's a great goal to have, too. Just don't be a Purdue or Indiana. For Michigan, I just hope we can make a B1G title game currently. This conference has always been tough and it's not getting any easier. Especially in the east. Just please beat OSU and MSU as much as possible (That ending to the MSU/Rutgers game broke my heart. Not nearly as much as the other MSU lucky break but still..) and we'll beat Pedo State as usual.

Yet still somehow a historically average program even after playing the equivalent of division II talent for 100 years. ;)
I know you blue are new to this game of football (what year is it again for you young pup only 145 or so) but we played the Ivies before they were Ivies who have won more national championship the B10.
I just have a question does your board have as many Rutgers folk on your board as we seem to have a lot of mich and buckies folks here?

Bernie has no shot. Whether one puts it up to the crook outworking him or cheating, it doesn't matter. He will be mathematically eliminated soon.

We can either vote for Trump, or put the crook n her globalist buddies back in the WH. MAGA. Our state, along with many others in the rust belt were destroyed thanks to slick Willy. It is time to get people into real jobs, and not digging for 15 bucks an hr at a fast food joint. They want the type of wages that factories pay. Not Mickie Ds.

Not everyone is cut out for college.

We have a Current Events board, you illiterate slackjaw.

I'm just messing around but your post is solid. That's a great goal to have, too. Just don't be a Purdue or Indiana. For Michigan, I just hope we can make a B1G title game currently. This conference has always been tough and it's not getting any easier. Especially in the east. Just please beat OSU and MSU as much as possible (That ending to the MSU/Rutgers game broke my heart. Not nearly as much as the other MSU lucky break but still..) and we'll beat Pedo State as usual.
Nobody. Cares.

michigan.rivals.com

Rutgers didn't even offer Football Scholarships or have Spring Practice and refused to play in Bowl games until the 1970's.. mid 70's.

Rutgers used the Ivy League model before that. Yet we were still able to get ranked and put players and coaches in the CFB HOF.

To be honest, while Rutgers did go with FBS in the 1970's, most of our long time rivals went to FCS. We were brutally underfunded for most of that time. It wasn't until the 2000's that Rutgers finally got serious about football. In that short time frame, we broke all records for TV ratings in NYC/NJ, made bowl games almost every year since 2005 and became a member of the Big Ten.

Some people still on living in the past and long for the Ivy days, but those people (a few professors) are getting less and less in number every year. They should be down to zero when we get a full share.

We are just getting warmed up! We are nowhere near Michigan now, but if you think that there is no way we could ever catch up, then you having been paying attention (See MSU).

Last edited:
I just have a question does your board have as many Rutgers folk on your board as we seem to have a lot of mich and buckies folks here?

No, because no one talks about Rutgers there. You guys literally always have at least one, if not multiple Michigan related threads on the first page.

Amazing, because RU became a member of the Big 10, they figured that no other school would recruit in their state. Mi & MSU recruit against ea other in Mi, OSU recruits in Mi, Mi in Ohio etc but, we should have a gentlemens agreement not to recruit against RU in NJ. Want to stop the success of Mi recruiting in your state, offer them an equal alternative in NJ.

Amazing, because RU became a member of the Big 10, they figured that no other school would recruit in their state. Mi & MSU recruit against ea other in Mi, OSU recruits in Mi, Mi in Ohio etc but, we should have a gentlemens agreement not to recruit against RU in NJ. Want to stop the success of Mi recruiting in your state, offer them an equal alternative in NJ.

Nice strawman, crap for brains. Isn't offering a camp the same day doing exactly what you propose. The only people bleating are Grand Valley State and Baker College wannabes like you and your buddies.

...actually chief it's all of your brethren getting bent out of shape because we decided to hold a camp too, like Rutgers is supposed to run everything by you first before doing anything. Have you actually been reading some of the posts? You do know that your fight song is figurative and we do not actually have to 'hail' you, right?

Joe P.

Reactions: scarlet_ty
Harbaugh's camp is designed for low level prospects to show their stuff to low level coaches to get solar ships at schools many of which we never heard of. It will be really crowded with all that mess. It's good for those prospects who have not been noticed by any coaches yet.

The Rutgers camp is a showcase of top level players who are looking to get in front of Rutgers, Ohio State and Temple, and to gain insight into what it takes to win National Championships.

Each camp offers something different to players, depending on what level the player is on.

Michigan rented a New Jersey high school coach to swing a few players. That is a low rent move, on par with sleepovers and going shirtless with players. It took a year and a half for Harbaugh to turn what was once a regal brand into a clown show. But unlike Flood, who got himself slaughtered in recruiting and on the field, Ash is no stranger to shutting down Harbaugh. Held him to 13 points last year, and is 2-0 in recruiting against him so far. So it looks like Harbaugh is pretty concerned, as he should be. Unfortunately for him, he's quickly running out of gimmicks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT