ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Weekend Quad at Davidson

with my small computer screen, it looks like the RU Wrestler (MVB?) is wearing a ball cap

Okay, but I was wondering what they would say is the reasoning. Not just that they look down on Rutgers but why. You cannot presume to know the answer.
You ask for info and then argue with the response and want more intimate details🤦🏻‍♂️. I dont presume anything as I talk to many of these people and just told you.

i can't get a close enough view of wrestlers and i dont know these guys by sight....Is this O'Neil on the mat?

ON a bright side, RU Basketball finally took a lead and stretched it out to 10 points vs merrimak

Boone abusing opponent
Could have been a tech in 1st period, but ended up with a PIN!

I think epperly got a pin in the bonus match. Looked like a bow and arrow in the first period.
Thank god that stream is done. Just a pain to follow.

As mentioned previously, RU Wrestling on Twitter totally dropped the ball today. Really disappointed with their terrible coverage and updates.

Reactions: Bobbynieds
I think epperly got a pin in the bonus match. Looked like a bow and arrow in the first period.
Thank god that stream is done. Just a pain to follow.

As mentioned previously, RU Wrestling on Twitter totally dropped the ball today. Really disappointed with their terrible coverage and updates.
It basically was a total waste ..

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Boone is going to climb up the rankings fast. 157/165 is going to be a problem and we can't afford to allow bonus points vs B1G opponents.

I don’t think Kannaird is going to be a problem. He’s a hard worker and will get it figured out. He has two weeks until his next match.

165 is what it is. Can’t really be mad at Clark. Depending at how you look at classes, he’s a “true freshman” being thrown into a starters role that he’s probably not suited for, and he’s up a weight or two from where he probably would be better suited. We’re going to lose most matches at that weight class but just like Donner if he works hard you just have to appreciate him stepping in and be mad at the situation, not the wrestler.

Can we really say recruiting is a problem for Rutgers right now? We have one hole on this team, 4 All American if you count Alvarez’s COVID year AA. Boone is a Juvo national champ and will likely at AA, Hamilton was at one time rated the number 1 HWt nationally until losing to the new number 1. Peterson at 125 is an absolute stud, #1 at his weight class in high school, casale is a top jersey kid. And soldanado is the top jersey kid. Yes there are still programs higher then us in the pecking order but right now Rutgers is becoming a powerhouse more and more each year. I’m not sure what you guys expect at this point. We are not at PSU, Ohio st, OSU level yet. But we are on a strong upward trend.
Well said! 💥!

You ask for info and then argue with the response and want more intimate details🤦🏻‍♂️. I dont presume anything as I talk to many of these people and just told you.
What I saw was this:
"The reality is that many of them still look down on Rutgers and push kids to the traditional powers, Ivies and even Lehigh still."
That does not explain why they look down on Rutgers, which was my question. That they do and why they do are different. Do you understand that?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
What I saw was this:
"The reality is that many of them still look down on Rutgers and push kids to the traditional powers, Ivies and even Lehigh still."
That does not explain why they look down on Rutgers, which was my question. That they do and why they do are different. Do you understand that?
Are you done yet? You’ve asked the same question at least 3 or 4 times and don’t appear satisfied with the answer. They look down on Rutgers. If you want to know specifically why, then go to a club tournament and ask the parents yourself. We can’t put ourselves inside the brains of those parents.

Are you done yet? You’ve asked the same question at least 3 or 4 times and don’t appear satisfied with the answer. They look down on Rutgers. If you want to know specifically why, then go to a club tournament and ask the parents yourself. We can’t put ourselves inside the brains of those parents.
And no one thinks to ask.

That was taking care of business as we should. Now the season ratchets up with a highly ranked UNC and Hofstra coming up on 11/27 at the Pru. Then Army at home on 12/10. Get your tickets now.

That was taking care of business as we should. Now the season ratchets up with a highly ranked UNC and Hofstra coming up on 11/27 at the Pru. Then Army at home on 12/10. Get your tickets now.

Agreed.
I didn't learn anything new from this quad.
Only surprise to me was Turley losing, but there is a reason he was held out last week.
I wish i had seen his match (I didn't start watching until the poz match against clarion)

Bulsak seems to be a terror on top and Boone should handle most wrestlers except for the elite in the B10. I am excited to see what he can do against them, but those guys are world class levels. I look forward to watching the upperweights.

Reactions: Leonard23
Impressed with mvb today. Bulsak and Boone the BnB boys a big upgrade. Cetta looks tough. Thought we’d get more O out of poz. Hard to figure turley/O’Neil/165. Would’ve liked to see GA get a match today.

Reactions: Leonard23
Binghamton Open is tomorrow for our RS and Backups.
Do we have a list of wrestlers or teams going?
If it is reasonable, i may purchase the match (I will not subscribe to Flo since we are going to midlands this year)

hallelujah-holy-shit.gif

Binghamton Open is tomorrow for our RS and Backups.
Do we have a list of wrestlers or teams going?
If it is reasonable, i may purchase the match (I will not subscribe to Flo since we are going to midlands this year)
Track Wrestling has all of the brackets for this tournament since 2013, but nothing listed for 2021. Hoping they’ll have brackets up in the morning.

Track Wrestling has all of the brackets for this tournament since 2013, but nothing listed for 2021. Hoping they’ll have brackets up in the morning.
Might be on FloArena....they have it listed and it says view brackets, but no competitors listed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT