ADVERTISEMENT

No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts Rival Princeton Friday

Is the Buffalo match at the RAC ?

Sorry, I've known Pete Cancro since there was 1 JM's on Arnold Ave in Pt Pleasant Beach !

Grandson # 2 is @ 133 for the Big Cows.

Handicapped Parking ?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Getting excited for match! I am curious to see how the new HC acts. Would love to pile on PU and get as many bonus points as possible

How do we have plenty of opportunities to move up in ranking this week? Looks like only one chance.. against Princeton’s 197 #10 Stout.. and Buffalo has no ranked wrestlers.. so no opportunities there..
Packer also weighed in at 197. I really hope Poz wrestles!
And yes Buffalo is terrible

Driving up to the match and now realize what an absolute horrible start time on a Friday night. I’m stuck in wall to wall commuter traffic and not sure I’m going to make it in time. The trip usually takes 40 mins. not this time and we left at 4:30

Last edited:
Nothing against Cetta but the matchup vs Rivera was going to be a good one for Butler.
I hope Butler comes back aggressively on his feet like he was in that Freestyle tournament last year. I was hoping the new rules this year would help him.

Peterson did not look good.

Looked completely gassed. Just felt like thats a kid he should major or tech

Last edited:
Would like to see more offense from
Dean but he is very hard to score on so he typically won’t need a ton of points to win but getting bonus points will key in a lot of the B1G duals.

Scarletknights.com apparently forgot that there is a match tonight, so could someone please fill me in on what is happening so far? Any matches decided?

Thanks.

Reactions: gogs7
Why no butler or slavikouski? Injuries? Goodale talks about dual meets being important so I can’t imagine he wouldn’t run them out there if healthy

Thanks for that, but it didn't lead to livestats, which is where I usually try to follow what is happening out here in Tucson. It just leads to a BTN channel which I don't have. That's why I came to Rivals but it seems no one is posting anything about match outcomes like they usually do.

Why no Slav tonight at heavyweight? They don't wrestle a real team for another month so rest not an issue. You would think they would want to give him a match to keep the rust off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT