ADVERTISEMENT

No. 23 Rutgers Wrestling Readies for Road Tilt with Hofstra / Friday 6pm

is it me or is this a huge mat? Maybe just cuz theyre small?

Agree !! Thought it was my iPhone, (can't get video on my laptop windows) and thought the mat was enormous. Now I lost video and audio on my phone as well, following via twitter, lol

Lee just dominated Glory. Pat had a quick scramble and wrestled hard, but not nearly enough. Lee’s takedown early in the second period shows the importance of hips and body position in this sport. Some guys just take to the mat like a fish to water.

Lee just dominated Glory. Pat had a quick scramble and wrestled hard, but not nearly enough. Lee’s takedown early in the second period shows the importance of hips and body position in this sport. Some guys just take to the mat like a fish to water.
Scary thing is I believe come March Glory finishes top 4 at NCAA’s. Lee will not be challenged this season.

So back to the RU match last night. Do we think Lipari at 141 and Scott at 184 represent changes that will stick for awhile or one match alterations given the strength of the opponent? I thought WNG indicated a possibility of Scott at 174 which would have been a bigger surprise to me unless Grello was injured.

I just had a feeling Lipari, Scott and Wright would wrestle. Did not know where Willie would go

Scary thing is I believe come March Glory finishes top 4 at NCAA’s. Lee will not be challenged this season.

We will see about Glory, but 125 is not as deep as 133. Lee is firing on all cylinders. I wish we could see Suriano v Lee part 2, but I’ll settle for Suriano vs Fix at the RAC!

So back to the RU match last night. Do we think Lipari at 141 and Scott at 184 represent changes that will stick for awhile or one match alterations given the strength of the opponent? I thought WNG indicated a possibility of Scott at 174 which would have been a bigger surprise to me unless Grello was injured.

Speaking of Grello, nice to see him come out strong yesterday. I’m not giving up on him.

Reactions: Ole Cabbagehead
Two weeks into his true freshman year? By the way, wrestlestat is real easy to use.
Post the link for him numbnuts.:) Not all of us are good with that technical crap. By the way, Welcome back, was starting to wonder when you'd be back around. Where have ya been?

Reactions: KidDagger
Post the link for him numbnuts.:) Not all of us are good with that technical crap. By the way, Welcome back, was starting to wonder when you'd be back around. Where have ya been?

PSU has been pretty busy on their board with our loss to UV. Happy to see they are coming out of their parents basements for air. I do have to admit our board is rather refreshing when we don’t here about them every 2 minutes. Quick someone post something about NS so they can run back to their keyboards.

Reactions: KidDagger
No. 23 Wrestling Earns Dominant 40-3 Victory over Hofstra

"We obviously weren't happy with how we wrestled last weekend, so we had a mantra all week to wrestle really hard and to score," Goodale said. "We saw a lot of that for the most part, so overall we were really prepared and came out strong. Now we get a little bit of a break before Vegas."

https://scarletknights.com/news/201...earns-dominate-40-3-victory-over-hofstra.aspx

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT