ADVERTISEMENT

No. 23 Rutgers Wrestling Visits Maryland Saturday on BTN

Happy RU won but not good Peterson got beat down like that. That was the only RU wrestler I thought had a chance to be on podium this year..not good.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Happy RU won but not good Peterson got beat down like that. That was the only RU wrestler I thought had a chance to be on podium this year..not good.
Feel like the grind of the seaaon has gotten to him a little. Its his first year wrestling in college and has been injured past couple years. Hopefully after PSU he will get a nice break to recharge for a March run.

I was thinking the exact same thing right before the match. Brown might be an under the radar guy. He hasn't lost in the B1G yet and he is a 3x state champ I believe. Brown was super solid yesterday and easily handled a very good wrestler in Dean.
Braxton Brown is going to win a national title one day. Md guys swear by it.
He certainly impressed me. The way he controlled Dean, either Dean had a clunker of a match or Brown has the potential for multiple AAs. Not sure of national title just yet, but I'm interested to see how the rest of Brown's season plays out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT