ADVERTISEMENT

No. 5 Rutgers Women's Soccer Travels West for NCAA College Cup / Friday, Dec. 3 @ 7 p.m.

It's also on LiveStats on NCAA.com but only the score with the time elapsed. No way to follow the action but the posts here have been so sparse, that you can't follow along unless you have the right TV channel.

After a very shaky first ~10 min, we've played much, much better and have had the better chances - just not quite making that great final pass to get a goal. We're also frustrating their attack with excellent defense.

Awesome job!

Playing against a tough, very experienced squad ranked #1 and holding their own!

RU proving they belong on the national stage!!!!

Great half we pressured them into mistakes and had a few counters. Held them to 0 shots in last 40 minutes.

Anyone there? What’s the RU crowd like?

This was an awesome half by RU. Sustained the first charge by FSU and got lucky they didn’t give up a goal then played really well. Frankie looks more like herself today. Let’s go!!!

Reactions: LBusDoor90
After a very shaky first ~10 min, we've played much, much better and have had the better chances - just not quite making that great final pass to get a goal. We're also frustrating their attack with excellent defense.
The team survived that first few minutes of shock and settled in. I saw the last 10 minutes and RU looked pretty good. Surprised on the no foul, and for a second when the goalie failed to clear I thought that was the magical moment.

RU has done what they were expected to do as the top seed in their region, so everything else is icing on the cake.

0-0 at the half … very proud!

RU weathered the initial pressure and attack by FSU and looked much better after that.

The team survived that first few minutes of shock and settled in. I saw the last 10 minutes and RU looked pretty good. Surprised on the no foul, and for a second when the goalie failed to clear I thought that was the magical moment.

RU has done what they were expected to do as the top seed in their region, so everything else is icing on the cake.

0-0 at the half … very proud!
yeah, on the bad clear, the RU player (not sure who it was) should've just chested it down and would've had a free shot at the keeper, instead of trying to head it in from 17 yards out...

Reactions: RUonBrain
What was the phantom call at the 30'. Offsides? FSU players ran into each other and kicked ball out of bounds.

Team can’t possess the ball at all, this is looking hopeless. Best shot was to go 0-0 to a shootout

It’s not over … FSU has been in the Cup 3 of the past 4 years and lost in the finals last year on PKs. Only goal FSU gave up was on a PK.

Stranger things have happened.

Defense needs to stop worrying about clearing the ball and start controlling it

RU has had a few good shots this game.

Probably going to be a Santa Clara vs FSU final.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT