ADVERTISEMENT

not OT: @bac2therac appreciation thread!

Great job! Appreciated by all, but you are not done yet. Looking forward to your views on Notre Dame and Alabama.

Reactions: RUTRINI
You are the best and greatly appreciated by the true diehards on these boards. We love the back and forth about our maddening Rutgers team but your bracketology work is truly better than most bracketologists and you are always willing to listen to another take. Really consider you a true Rutgers treasure with a fabulous passion , Toast to you

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Thanks @bac2therac !!! Your bracket homework was MUCH appreciated. I checked your threads and posts repeatedly for the past week. Good stuff my Scarlet brotha!

Bac,

Thanks for the tremendous job all year long. You really keep even the informed, much more informed.

Glad you never write any bad or negative things during game threads... LOL

Best of Luck,
Groz

pretty good, missed one wrong, still have to clean up my seeding and learn some of the habits the committee has . One thing we need to learn is conference tourney performance is not as important as you would think.....its just 1-3 games of a season and sometimes its reactionary to move seeds up and down too much. In the end I need to learn bluebloods and names still matter....see Duke, even UNC at 8 which I did get right

the Davidson loss through me for a loop and I had to do redo bracket...originally had RU-Wyoming and San Fran-Notre Dame///then panicked running out of time and reactionary put Davidson in last 4 instead of scrubbing everything. So next time I will try to do contigency stuff earlier, having RU in the last 6 really made this more stressful than ever and I think this year was much tougher in general to seed and analyze

remember a week ago, schools like Wake and Xavier were like 10 seeds considered locks basically by many. You see how far some profiles can fall.
Well done. Thanks for the good reads and all your effort!

Respect to Bac. A True soldier for RU basketball and a guiding light for many a lost RU fan. Thanks brother and congratulations on another fantastic season expert commentary and analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT