ADVERTISEMENT

One Hour Interview With Greg Schiano

Plum's been brain damaged for a couple of years now - I think he's more interested in attention that useful interaction at this point. Don't know what happened to him. He seemed like a decent guy a up until a year or so ago. F him now.
Because up until a year ago you didn’t say you wouldn’t care about rutgers sports due to NIL. You cried wolf . You still care . You’re a fan . Always will be no matter the NIL nonsense. Your bluff got called. It happens. Have a good holiday weekend!

I had Plum on ignore for a lot of years, and took him off. He has grown on me. But I see your point on the 2-1 thing. 🤷‍♂️
I enjoy your posts knight shift. Obviously , you are a big supporter of the program. We all want the same thing for rutgers football here

Reactions: Knight Shift
That franchise was terrible. Lovie did as bad or worse than Greg.

That aside, Greg is all class with what he send at the end of the WFAN broadcast for recognizing Memorial Day.

Because Lovie is a worse football coach than Greg.

A fish rots from the head down. The Glazers are idiots and the only counter to their cluelessness is a strong general manager (in fairness, this is true with a lot of NFL teams). Bruce Allen was not particularly good. The Bucs were reasonably successful before he was hired and were reasonably successful after he was dismissed. Schiano could have overcome an inadequate GM if he were the best football coach in the league, but... he wasn't.

Well let's not treat that NFL job as if it was some kind of success. He was terrible.
He essentially admitted it as such even going as far as admitting he didn't approach it right. It was not a fit for him in terms of what appears to drive him, which is helping kids develop. The NFLers are men and don't see need for his approach.

Reactions: RUScrew85
He essentially admitted it as such even going as far as admitting he didn't approach it right. It was not a fit for him in terms of what appears to drive him, which is helping kids develop. The NFLers are men and don't see need for his approach.
Funny he needed to fail as miserably as he did to realize what is obvious to the most casual of observers!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT