ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Giants Season Thread

If this Mets game gets much worse I might need to switch over.
Sounds like it's not going any better here though?

If this Mets game gets much worse I might need to switch over.
Sounds like it's not going any better here though?
Lots of good plays and lots of bad plays.
Giants just had a 50+ gain scratched
Burns has 2 good sacks
Good viewing if you aren't too serious lol

Reactions: NickRU714
Pretty irrelevant to the outcome of this game and this thread, but thanks for the tidbit.

If you have a cheap team that doesn't like to keep and play players its not a wonder the defense is no good.
Think about it for a few days and it might seep in

If you have a cheap team that doesn't like to keep and play players its not a wonder the defense is no good.
Think about it for a few days and it might seep in
My point is that the Giants aren’t able to put up points against a defense that is statistically among the worst in the league.

Reactions: ashokan
The offensive line was actually improving this year.
Agreed it was actually performing pretty good IMO

It's yearly vacation time for Thomas. Hot tubs and saunas. Is Evan Neil flipping hamburgers yet?
Wonder who takes over? Do they slide Elemenour over, or keep him at RT and put Ezeudo at LT? If Ezeudo or Neal actually perform just average then Carmen Bricillo deserves a massive raise as both have been horrible in the past.

Reactions: koleszar
At this point, don't we want this season to fall apart?

I rarely hope for terrible seasons, but unless Jones plays great(not pretty good, not decent) the rest of the way we should be looking to move on. But if he plays pretty good and leads us to a .500ish season it will be difficult to draft a high end QB. If we weren't running out a likely lame duck QB, I'd have a different outlook, but I think the two potential desired outcomes are playoffs or bust. I think the former is looking pretty unlikely. Probably time to root for the latter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT