ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Yankees Season Thread

Jordan Montgomery gave up eight runs to that powerhouse from Queens last night.
I still don't know why the Yanks didn't resign him. Just think what the rotation would be like if he had been added.
Blake Snell also has a 10+ ERA. Cash did a good job staying away from them with all the pressure being put on him to sign them.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
Blake Snell also has a 10+ ERA. Cash did a good job staying away from them with all the pressure being put on him to sign them.
Snell is the textbook year by year pitcher. Can be very good, but extremely fragile.

Judge hits #21.
One more game left on a nine-game west coast road trip that's currently 6-2.

Judge is as locked in as he was in 2022. At some point, they are going to start to Bonds him- and just walk him even with men on.

Reactions: Kbee3 and RW90
Lots of next year free agents are s'ing the bed to start the season.
That's why it's so brutal to even engage it. He's been utter crap for 1/3 of the season. Is that worth 30-40 million a year?

That's why it's so brutal to even engage it. He's been utter crap for 1/3 of the season. Is that worth 30-40 million a year?
Makes what Judge did in 2022 even more amazing. He earned that contract, even though the out years may be rough.

This team, man! 2 HRs for Soto today and the second comes in the 9th to give the Yanks a 6-5 lead.

Soto gonna get Ohtani money, no doubt.
Not from the Yankees. Plus Ohtani is a world media darling. I doubt he gets that much!
MLB jersey sales (according to the MLB shop) has Ohtani #1. Soto is 5th. Seager is actually 2nd. 3rd is Harper which is amazing as he isn't new to the Phillies. Adolis Garcia is 4th and Judge is #7

Last edited:
I want him to sign Verdugo too.
#1 outfield in MLB.
Love Soto on this team. Besides production he really seems to be very happy being a Yankee and he and Judge seem to get along great.
The Stanton contract is still an issue. Unless Stanton approves a trade he isn't going anywhere even if the Yankees pay a portion of the remaining $98 million.

Yet all of his injuries were in right field. Diving for a ball. Running into the short right field wall and the stupid open door at Dodger Stadium
Thanks. I was gonna point that out.
Perhaps they should stop him from stealing bases...like he did today...because it's too risky.

At this point, I don't even know if you guys are being sarcastic or not. I surrender, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteBus
Gerrit Cole getting in some rehab with the Somerset Patriots tonight for those in the area.

Judge is as locked in as he was in 2022. At some point, they are going to start to Bonds him- and just walk him even with men on.
They try, he walks steals a base, sometimes he will score from second when someone gets a double.
The guy can't be stop, especially now that he has good hitters before and after him. He hit 170 in April, but is
on track for over 62 homers this years.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Yet all of his injuries were in right field. Diving for a ball. Running into the short right field wall and the stupid open door at Dodger Stadium
I glad you mentioned that, I always feel the Yanks should have sued the Dodgers, there was no excuse for leaving
a broken door opened. Under normal conditions he should have bounced off with no injuries.

Reactions: WhiteBus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT