ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Yankees Season Thread

THAT White Sox lineup scored 12 runs off of the Yankees pitching ?
I think the offense could use the Martian...OF/DH.

THAT White Sox lineup scored 12 runs off of the Yankees pitching ?
I think the offense could use the Martian...OF/DH.
This pitching staff is shot.

Starters can't get to the 6th inning and consequently, the bullpen is being overused.

And Cashman passed on Flaherty which might have ensured an early playoff exit.

White Sox are a glorified Triple A team, and as someone mentioned...tonite was an absolute embarrassment.
Every move Boone made tonite was wrong. Pinch hitting Rice for Chisolm...WTF? Chisholm was 2 for 3 against a LH pitcher.

Reactions: KT8813
Bullpen isn't overused...just not that good.
Cousins, DeLosSantos, Tonkin, Weaver, Hill....was Cashman shopping at Walmart ?

Reactions: 93RUDoc
was Cashman shopping at Walmart ?
It feels like Walmart would be upgrade at times. Some of these guys are found in Goodwill stores.

I get it that in baseball, nights like this will happen, but giving up 7 or 8 runs is becoming commonplace now.

This pitching staff is shot.

Starters can't get to the 6th inning and consequently, the bullpen is being overused.

And Cashman passed on Flaherty which might have ensured an early playoff exit.

White Sox are a glorified Triple A team, and as someone mentioned...tonite was an absolute embarrassment.
Every move Boone made tonite was wrong. Pinch hitting Rice for Chisolm...WTF? Chisholm was 2 for 3 against a LH pitcher.
Chisholm was hurt and is getting an MRI today. Elbow injury.

Reactions: TRU2RU and MitchLL
Game was a WTF forget about it, go out and get laid tonight loss. (Mind set of the 70s and 80s….lol)
The real tragedy is an embarrassing slide attempt from a guy who didn’t realize a force play was in order a few games ago.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Game was a WTF forget about it, go out and get laid tonight loss. (Mind set of the 70s and 80s….lol)
The real tragedy is an embarrassing slide attempt from a guy who didn’t realize a force play was in order a few games ago.
Are you kidding me? The team gets blown out by the worst team in baseball and your take is go out and get laid and forget about it? Your tragedy of the game is a bad slide by a guy who has been nothing short of good since coming here? How about the horseshit managing and piss poor attitude by the majority of the team as a tragedy?

Reactions: MitchLL
Watching the CWS TV feed tonite and they said Chisolm will be evaluated on Wednesday to determine if season ending surgery is required.

That doesn't sound very positive.

Watching the CWS TV feed tonite and they said Chisolm will be evaluated on Wednesday to determine if season ending surgery is required.

That doesn't sound very positive.
Peraza may be getting another big chance.
edit...called up today.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? The team gets blown out by the worst team in baseball and your take is go out and get laid and forget about it? Your tragedy of the game is a bad slide by a guy who has been nothing short of good since coming here? How about the horseshit managing and piss poor attitude by the majority of the team as a tragedy?
Couldn’t give two craps about a giveaway WTF loss in a 162 game regular season.
When you get your asses kicked it always looks like bad managing and poor attitude to the un-trained eye.
The Jazz injury is by FAR the ONLY tragedy of the game, and it’s not debatable.

In baseball against a last place team on the road, you laugh off an ass kicking like this

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT