ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the backup for these "facts"?

LOL too easy. Tired of taking Ls?

Oh and we didn't even get to it was Turkish immigrants to Germany that created the vaccine, but let's cry because immigrants take jerbs

Oh and we didn't even get to it was Turkish immigrants to Germany that created the vaccine, but let's cry because immigrants take jerbs
WHO is full of shit and a China puppet

Stay on point, we only refer to illegal immigrants

WHO is full of shit and a China puppet

LOL so Rupert is great on Fox News but in his paper the WSJ it's BS.

Glad you admit you have no proof.

So far, I've destroyed you on:

- The Economy
- Immigration
- Classified Docs
- COVID
- Pseudonyms

Owning a tuned in fascist Constitution hater sure is easy!

Reactions: thegock
Right, Obama declassified the documents in his mind in 2016. That's how it works, right?

Now explain why Trump said on tape in 2021 he never declassified the document he waved around.
You are brain damaged. I'm simply saying, if 46 is going to make a stink about classified documents, the dumbass should have known that he mishandled his own.

LOL so Rupert is great on Fox News but in his paper the WSJ it's BS.

Glad you admit you have no proof.

So far, I've destroyed you on:

- The Economy
- Immigration
- Classified Docs
- COVID
- Pseudonyms

Owning a tuned in fascist Constitution hater sure is easy!
The only place you have destroyed anyone is in your own demented mind.

You are brain damaged. I'm simply saying, if 46 is going to make a stink about classified documents, the dumbass should have known that he mishandled his own.

Except the law requires intent.

Glad you admit Trump intended to mishandle, while Biden didn't.

Remember when you wanted to lock up Hillary for....mishandling classified documents?

Enjoy the consequences of elections.

Like all the cult members, you just keep getting played.

The only place you have destroyed anyone is in your own demented mind.

Literally everything you said was debunked.

But that's why liberals, conservatives, libertarians, centrists and others keep around tuned in fascist Constitution haters like yourself. The LOLs. And someone has to man the drive thru.

Literally everything you said was debunked.

But that's why liberals, conservatives, libertarians, centrists and others keep around tuned in fascist Constitution haters like yourself. The LOLs. And someone has to man the drive thru.
Debunked where? Which points?

Too easy to own. This is kind of sad.

The points we have been making in this thread are about illegal immigration. But yes, there have been some abuses of legal immigration as well, but those are well vetted. Stay on point--you tend to drift easily.

I think Rutgers95 said it best, and I paraphrase: You're sure to lose IQ if you engage with Not. My addition: It's like that giant sucking sound that Ross Perot talked about.

Economy under 45 would be better today--I explained why a long time ago in this thread. Deal with it.
Resorting to insults, which you do often, is admission of defeat. I suggest you take a break.

Debunked where? Which points?

Should we start w you claiming the Epstein BFF you worship lowered immigration and gas prices or should we go with you not understanding classified doc law or maybe you not understanding where the Pfizer vax came from?

I get it, you need it slow as a tuned in fascist Constitution hater.

Economy under 45 would be better today--I explained why a long time ago in this thread. Deal with it.
This is laughable. Unless you have ESP there is no way you can say this with 100% assurance. Talking out of the a** like this with grandiose predictions is what Golf Course Karen does best. Stick to whatever you do well. It's not history.

Resorting to insults, which you do often, is admission of defeat. I suggest you take a break.

And look who he had to cite.

I almost feel bad. Dude was just repeating what he was told- all he's really capable of, not having critical thinking skills. And his fellow tuned in fascist Constitution haters won't even jump in and give him some of their 100+ daily posts.

Sad.

November will be rough. I am afraid with Radical Republican Terror spreading. You see what a Radical Republican Terrorist did yesterday in PA, beheading his father to "protest Biden."

Should we start w you claiming the Epstein BFF you worship lowered immigration and gas prices or should we go with you not understanding classified doc law or maybe you not understanding where the Pfizer vax came from?

I get it, you need it slow as a tuned in fascist Constitution hater.
I said illegal immigration was under control at the end of the term. I said 45 admin accelerated the vaccine--I didn't say Warp Speed. The approval was certainly accelerated. And the announcement of the vaccine was delayed.

This is laughable. Unless you have ESP there is no way you can say this with 100% assurance. Talking out of the a** like this with grandiose predictions is what Golf Course Karen does best.
Go back and read my points. 45 is not in office, so of course it is speculation. But perfect logic behind it that would be recognizable by someone who doesn't need a telescope to see the center.

I said illegal immigration was under control at the end of the term. I said 45 admin accelerated the vaccine--I didn't say Warp Speed. The approval was certainly accelerated. And the announcement of the vaccine was delayed.

LOL. COVID controlled it and everyone sees your immigration posts and laughs. Most Americans took the German vaccine.

Keep repeating the lies. Dig deeper. It will only get worse.

Go back and read my points. 45 is not in office, so of course it is speculation. But perfect logic behind it that would be recognizable by someone who doesn't need a telescope to see the center.
So if it's speculation then you can't be sure, yet you are.

Reactions: NotInRHouse

LOL the center.

Unemployment was 15% under the rapist you worship. The market crashed.

Now the market sets records and unemployment is a record low.

Center of the braindead, maybe.

I linked to a source showing US variants came from Europe.

You're also bad at the internet.
So what's your point? The virus originated from China and people from Wuhan were allowed to travel outside China and went to the US and Europe. Both China and Europe ended up being travel banned and Fauci agreed that those were proper and saved lives.

And look who he had to cite.

I almost feel bad. Dude was just repeating what he was told- all he's really capable of, not having critical thinking skills. And his fellow tuned in fascist Constitution haters won't even jump in and give him some of their 100+ daily posts.

Sad.

November will be rough. I am afraid with Radical Republican Terror spreading. You see what a Radical Republican Terrorist did yesterday in PA, beheading his father to "protest Biden."
I don't feel bad. These are nasty people. Yes the left has some nasty people--I'm no fan of obnoxious SJWs--but they're a small, loud minority who, after all, are standing up to bigotry or perceived bigotry. Conservatives are mostly really selfish people who just despise people who are different and think differently.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
LOL the center.

Unemployment was 15% under the rapist you worship. The market crashed.

Now the market sets records and unemployment is a record low.

Center of the braindead, maybe.
And you're somehow saying that the pandemic was 45's fault and that someone could have done better?

So what's your point? The virus originated from China and people from Wuhan were allowed to travel outside China and went to the US and Europe. Both China and Europe ended up being travel banned and Fauci agreed that those were proper and saved lives.

And the ones who brought COVID came from Europe because the rapist you worship only banned travel from China.

Meanwhile Australia had a much stricter ban on travel, and barely had to close until they start shifting it. The death rate there was much lower, as in nearly every peer country.

So now that you got that wrong too, anything else?

I don't feel bad. These are nasty people. Yes the left has some nasty people--I'm no fan of obnoxious SJWs--but they're a small, loud minority who, after all, are standing up to bigotry or perceived bigotry. Conservatives are mostly really selfish people who just despise people who are different and think differently.
You guys should stay inside your bubble

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
And you're somehow saying that the pandemic was 45's fault and that someone could have done better?

LOL. So the rapist you worship caused low immigration and gas prices in 2020, but the stock market crash and 15% unemployment had nothing to do with him?!

LMAO. Brought to you by the people who claim antifa did Jan 6 and those arrested for Jan 6 are hostages

And the ones who brought COVID came from Europe because the rapist you worship only banned travel from China.

Meanwhile Australia had a much stricter ban on travel, and barely had to close until they start shifting it. The death rate there was much lower, as in nearly every peer country.

So now that you got that wrong too, anything else?
Really?

LOL. So the rapist you worship caused low immigration and gas prices in 2020, but the stock market crash and 15% unemployment had nothing to do with him?!

LMAO. Brought to you by the people who claim antifa did Jan 6 and those arrested for Jan 6 are hostages
You drift as a first resort because going in depth would cause you distress

Exactly. I certainly don't agree with some very far left types but that's not who Dems nominate. OTOH, fascists not only nominate a rapist and future felon, but then claim he made the gas lower in 2020 but not the unemployment. Dumb and classless.

You guys should stay inside your bubble
Says the guy in Right Wing Cuckoo Land. Here's a question: church bells were rung around the world when a certain American president, who got fewer votes than his opponent 4 years earlier, lost re-election? Who was it?

The bubble is the supporters of this person who represent a minority in America and around the world yet think they're not the extremists.

You drift as a first resort because going in depth would cause you distress

Glad you admit the rapist you worship caused 15% unemployment.

Finally you admit President Biden is the one causing record low unemployment and record stock market highs. See you've learned!

Exactly. I certainly don't agree with some very far left types but that's not who Dems nominate. OTOH, fascists not only nominate a rapist and future felon, but then claim he made the gas lower in 2020 but not the unemployment. Dumb and classless.

Fauci? I thought he sucks? Oh right. He's another promise by the rapist you worship gone bad.

BTW what did he say about NOT banning travel from Europe? Do you even speak English?
You said 45 didn't ban travel from Europe. you can't even keep up with your own nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT