ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy in Right Wing Cuckoo Land. Here's a question: church bells were rung around the world when a certain American president, who got fewer votes than his opponent 4 years earlier, lost re-election? Who was it?

The bubble is the supporters of this person who represent a minority in America and around the world yet think they're not the extremists.

Oh come on he definitely believes the judges Trump appointed rigged it, much like the FBI did Jan 6 so we have to blur their faces lest they be arrested

Reactions: thegock
You said 45 didn't ban travel from Europe. you can't even keep up with your own nonsense.

He didn't initially and that is how COVID got in. And not what Fauci said, as if he had anything to do with it anyway.

You're so bad at this.

Have you thought about keeping your idiocy to Twitter or something? No one knew you were a troglodyte until you made common cause with the CEsspool and now everyone sees. And they won't even help you despite the fact they like you rant and rave day and night with various talking points they were handed.

Oh come on he definitely believes the judges Trump appointed rigged it, much like the FBI did Jan 6 so we have to blur their faces lest they be arrested
I asked Brg earlier and didn't get an answer, but how many fascists/extremists do you believe there are?

He no doubt believes a lot of bizarre lies coming from Right Wing Cuckoo Land--including the lie that EVERYONE else is extreme and they're the normal, reasonable ones. People in such bubbles can never see it and they're dangerous. The left has some people in a neo-marxist bubble but it's a small portion that's always threatening to break away. Most of the right, on the other hand, is now in Cuckoo Land and lining up behind their Hero.

He didn't initially and that is how COVID got in. And not what Fauci said, as if he had anything to do with it anyway.

You're so bad at this.

Have you thought about keeping your idiocy to Twitter or something? No one knew you were a troglodyte until you made common cause with the CEsspool and now everyone sees. And they won't even help you despite the fact they like you rant and rave day and night with various talking points they were handed.

My god. Are you not capable of embarrassment?

I asked Brg earlier and didn't get an answer, but how many fascists/extremists do you believe there are?

Anyone who votes for the adjudicated rapist is a fascist. People who vote for Haley and then Biden, conservatives. Very different group.

This is pointless to argue. COVID would've gotten in anyway. It's also pointless--and stupid--to argue about what Fauci did and did not say to do in the early days of a new epidemic. Nobody knew much at the time. I defy any of the medically-ignorant critics, who wouldn't know their anus from their mouth, to do better when the next new pathogen comes along.

He no doubt believes a lot of bizarre lies coming from Right Wing Cuckoo Land--including the lie that EVERYONE else is extreme and they're the normal, reasonable ones. People in such bubbles can never see it and they're dangerous. The left has some people in a neo-marxist bubble but it's a small portion that's always threatening to break away. Most of the right, on the other hand, is now in Cuckoo Land and lining up behind their Hero.
Projection

Let's ask Gov Lake

Or Sen Walker

Or Gov Dixon

Or Sen Laxalt

Or Sen Oz

Or Gov Michaels

Remember when you believed your Cult was picking up 5 Senate seats?

Let's look at all the Senate seats the GOP flipped in the red wave. Now let's add in the governorships they flipped on net. Look there, it equals your IQ!

What happened to the red wave champ? All the polls said it was coming?

I guess it's with the people Durham locked up? No wait it's with the people locked up for Uranium One?

No I know it's with Sidney and Rudy LMAO

At least half of Republican voters look to be fascist to me, maybe more.
Well I told you then that you shouldn't leave the house, because if you're not using the term loosely as so many do, then you are among dangerous people every day, and you know they must be dealt with with force, so that means either they are in danger from you, or you are in danger from them. So the best result is to stay inside.

This is pointless to argue. COVID would've gotten in anyway. It's also pointless--and stupid--to argue about what Fauci did and did not say to do in the early days of a new epidemic. Nobody knew much at the time. I defy any of the medically-ignorant critics, who wouldn't know their anus from their mouth, to do better when the next new pathogen comes along.

It's all they have, because they lose bigly on every issue.

These are people threatening war with Taylor Swift and citing red wave polls.

Well I told you then that you shouldn't leave the house, because if you're not using the term loosely as so many do, then you are among dangerous people every day, and you know they must be dealt with with force, so that means either they are in danger from you, or you are in danger from them. So the best result is to stay inside.
They are dangerous: see January 6th Attack on US Capitol, with nooses and threats against elected officials. "National embarrassment courtesy of Trump." But, fortunately, I don't live in a sh-tty Trump-loving place. Also, I certainly won't be cowed by today's Republican fascists, most of whom are "400 lb guys sitting on their beds," unable to only go far enough to grab another Krispy Kreme. Huntington Beach, close by me, is a Trump haven. I've seen his supporters. They're pathetic looking slobs. I'm working towards a bodybuilding contest. Bring it on fascist sc m bags.

Reactions: NotInRHouse

Idk where he lives, but I live in a zip code where the average income is well in excess of 100k and most have college degrees if not grad degrees.

So no need to worry about leaving the house and encountering a fascist rapist worshipper.

Though glad you agree Radical Republican Terror is a big deal. We saw it in Pittsburgh, El Paso, Buffalo, Jan 6, and yesterday right across the river in PA where a radical Republican beheaded his father, which he claimed was to protest our President.

You and brg gargle each other's sacks well, you probably should not stray from that comfort zone

You already demonstrated that tuned in fascist Constitution haters like yourself are dumb.

But now you want to aim for bigotry.

No one is surprised.

You have nothing else.

It's all they have, because they lose bigly on every issue.

These are people threatening war with Taylor Swift and citing red wave polls.
These are people who think the big threat to America today is 80 year old "radicals," old women like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton, and guys in a dress lip synching to Beyonce. Thay can't see how pathetic that is. Old people afraid of old people.

You're so bad at this.

Are you saying that any Democrat would have been quicker to make these bans? They were complaining that they were xenophobic.

Trust more to handle…

The Economy:Trump 51% (+18)Biden 33%.
Immigration:Trump 52% (+22)Biden 30%.
Crime:Trump 48% (+17)Biden 31%

Bidunce’s dark winter policies were deadly too

These are people who think the big threat to America today is 80 year old "radicals," old women like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton, and guys in a dress lip synching to Beyonce. Thay can't see how pathetic that is. Old people afraid of old people.
Remember what I said about stereotyping? "These people" is your constant refrain.

They are dangerous: see January 6th Attack on US Capitol, with nooses and threats against elected officials. "National embarrassment courtesy of Trump." But, fortunately, I don't live in a sh-tty Trump-loving place. Also, I certainly won't be cowed by today's Republican fascists, most of whom are "400 lb guys sitting on their beds," unable to only go far enough to grab another Krispy Kreme. Huntington Beach, close by me, is a Trump haven. I've seen his supporters. They're pathetic looking slobs. I'm working towards a bodybuilding contest. Bring it on fascist sc m bags.
The DNC/RNC bomber by far was the most dangerous person (terrorist) on that day. Where is this person? They are on video, and were on a cell phone. They have found people within days from bomb fragments and video in other cases.

There is an unfound bomber on the loose for three years, and no one seems concerned about it, including the Secret Service who let children pass within feet of the bomb after knowing that it was there. I mean, Clint Hill was ready to take a bullet for JFK, but these guys didn't want to protect the VP and innocent children?

Last edited:
Bidunce’s dark winter policies were deadly too

Yamey, the co-author of the report, has done some nice work talking about COVID. He also had a great article in Time talking about wellness conspiracy theories are exploding from the fringes of both sides of the political spectrum.

Yamey, the co-author of the report, has done some nice work talking about COVID. He also had a great article in Time talking about wellness conspiracy theories are exploding from the fringes of both sides of the political spectrum.

Nothing fringe about the report bruh.

Anything that exposes individuals from your PARTY I noticed you play the “conspiracy “ card.

Nothing fringe about the report bruh.

Anything that exposes individuals from your PARTY I noticed you play the “conspiracy “ card.

Where did I say this report was fringe? I said Yamey, the author/professor has done some nice work on COVID.

And if you read the actual report from the authors (and the Post also mentions this), they criticize the Trump admin too. So nah, it's not just exposing people on the left.

To pump up his bonafides and the good work he has done, I referenced another article from Yamey where he talks about health conspiracies and their explosion amongst the fringes. For example, sunscreen has turned into a conspiracy amongst the fringes. Surprise, surprise, it's all tied to money.

Last edited:
Where did I say this report was fringe? I said Yamey, the author/professor has done some nice work on COVID.

And if you read the actual report from the authors (and the Post also mentions this), they criticize the Trump admin too. So nah, it's not just exposing people on the left.

To pump up his bonafides and the good work he has done, I referenced another article from Yamey where he talks about health conspiracies and their explosion amongst the fringes. For example, sunscreen has turned into a conspiracy amongst the fringes. Surprise, surprise, it's all tied to money.
Trump made a horrific mistake letting Fauci drive policy. Awful.

Did anyone see the racist outburst by Nancy yesterday
Last week, when 45 made the Niki Haley mistake, she said that she pleaded for National Guard troops the afternoon of the Capitol riot. Why wasn't she allowed to testify before the J6 commission and talk about the hours and days before that, when Guard troops were offered?

The DNC/RNC bomber by far was the most dangerous person (terrorist) on that day. Where is this person? They are on video, and were on a cell phone. They have found people within days from bomb fragments and video in other cases.

There is an unfound bomber on the loose for three years, and no one seems concerned about it, including the Secret Service who let children pass within feet of the bomb after knowing that it was there. I mean, Clint Hill was ready to take a bullet for JFK, but these guys didn't want to protect the VP and innocent children?
Do you condemn 100% EVERYONE who took a part in the January 6th Attack on our Capitol? Are you more interested in trying to play down the part played by some people?

Do you condemn 100% EVERYONE who took a part in the January 6th Attack on our Capitol? Are you more interested in trying to play down the part played by some people?
Nope. Anyone who was violent should be punished. Some have certainly been overpunished, but one has to keep themselves under control. However, it wasn’t an insurrection. Anyone who was serious about something like that would bring firearms, especially right wingers in a gun happy country, right?

• Haha
Ok, now that I have agreed about condemning violence that day, what do you think is going on with this terrorist bomber who has been walking among us for three years. Are you concerned? I mean a fascist with bomb making skills has to scare the daylights out of you. Someone should ask the investigators if they have a war room and why they can find Boston bombers so quickly but are completely stumped but have more evidence on this one.

Ok, now that I have agreed about condemning violence that day, what do you think is going on with this terrorist bomber who has been walking among us for three years. Are you concerned? I mean a fascist with bomb making skills has to scare the daylights out of you. Someone should ask the investigators if they have a war room and why they can find Boston bombers so quickly but are completely stumped but have more evidence on this one.
I don't know who you're referring to but I leave law enforcement to people who do law enforcement. It's not an area of expertise of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT