ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eminent Oxford Scientist Says Wind Power "Fails On Every Count"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see a thread with this title, my thought is that the OP is one of those guys who thinks the horse and buggy industry is here to stay.

But, hey, keep searching for evidence that will support technology denying idiocy. It's fun to watch.
It really comes down to culture wars and partisanship. If people on the right didn't see this kind of stuff as a darling of the left they wouldn't fight tooth and nail. There are people on both sides calling themselves conservatives and progressives who are really right wingers and left wingers: they mostly don't take positions based on beliefs, they take positions just opposing whatever the other side wants and then they try to find a high-minded justification for why.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
course diss GIF
You're about as dumb as skinny and bac on this topic. Show any goalpost moving - hint: you can't. And, in fact, I was saying we'd have a full RU stadium without masks as early as May 2021 (and saying it was "likely" as early as Jan 2021) and here's a post to that effect and I could share plenty more posts from back then talking about not worrying about any of this once we were fully vaccinated in March 2021. Almost all of my other predictions were also right (and a few wrong).

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/spring-game-ticket-email-has-been-sent.217521/post-5107075

You're about as dumb as skinny and bac on this topic. Show any goalpost moving - hint: you can't. And, in fact, I was saying we'd have a full RU stadium without masks as early as May 2021 (and saying it was "likely" as early as Jan 2021) and here's a post to that effect and I could share plenty more posts from back then talking about not worrying about any of this once we were fully vaccinated in March 2021. Almost all of my other predictions were also right (and a few wrong).

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/spring-game-ticket-email-has-been-sent.217521/post-5107075

I think Proudboi is a bit dumber, cuz @ least bac posts good 🏀 content. Skinny took the short bus, doe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT