ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lamar Jackson

And RG3 is his backup. The same guy who was Lamar Jackson for a minute and might have been great if he wasn't made of peanut brittle. Ironic indeed.

Shows you the importance of a good OL blocking for him.............and D to boot. Plus, in addition to his superb running ability, Jackson has improved his passing from last year . But football is a team sport............QBs, backs, etc. while important are over-rated.

Horrendous? He was terrible in the playoff game, but he wasn’t terrible when he took over a 4-5 team to finish the season 6-1 and make the playoffs.
Youre right I just went back and looked at the stats... I exaggerated. He was pretty average though. Now he pretty much has the MVP locked up unless Wilson can catch him.

Jesus Can you give the tkid some credit? Yes he needs a coach a line some receivers but he is special. And for you angry white men he is humble and everyone likes and respects him regardless of maga or snowflake affiliation.

Jackson is good - but I grew-up on Randall Cunningham - from the era when defenses were still allowed to play. I was a big RG3 fan for two years he lasted. There are good reasons RBs last 2.5 years. I dont think the Jacksons do well in later rounds of playoffs, and they certainly dont last but I hope Jackson does well because he's a good guy

The OC Greg Roman is getting a lot of credit for adapting the offense to take advantage of Lamar's talent. I vague recall that at one point Roman was with the 49ers and there was some talk of him being a RU HC candidate. Not sure what search it was or why he was thought to have a tie but does anyone else remember this?

The OC Greg Roman is getting a lot of credit for adapting the offense to take advantage of Lamar's talent. I vague recall that at one point Roman was with the 49ers and there was some talk of him being a RU HC candidate. Not sure what search it was or why he was thought to have a tie but does anyone else remember this?
No we don't know what you're talkin about. Please elaborate. :Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT