ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/2-9/4 Sat, Sun, Mon

TCU takes the lead after blowing chance after chance but still impressed by Colorado's improvement. If they don't win today, I think they easily take Nebraska next week.

Reactions: ManasquanMike
TCU takes the lead after blowing chance after chance but still impressed by Colorado's improvement. If they don't win today, I think they take Nebraska next week.
I think they’re capable of beating Nebraska, especially after seeing both offenses in their first games.

Sanders has some good accuracy..right on the money again…he could’ve had even a few extra bigger plays if they weren’t dropped by his WRs

Reactions: ManasquanMike
I didn't doubt the coach, I just didn't think 80 new players could mesh in one off-season. What an incredible job that staff has done.
It is a good job. I can’t speak to defense but for offense I always say KISS is an important factor with these style off offenses. It’s easier for players to pick up and easier to plug and play. It doesn’t mean no growing pains but can help minimize them.

Reactions: Rokodesh
So far so good for him but it is only one game.
For sure can’t read to much into it but after the disaster it’s been for so long I’d say very good start to the season and his tenure whether they win or lose this game.

Reactions: brgRC90
Colorado is a perfect fit for the Big 12, where defense is not required.
I think that gets overplayed because offenses are good so they make defenses look not so good. Mind you there have been points where Ok St and ISU and other have had good defenses in the B12.

Baylor lost to a supposedly tough MSU defensive team in a track meet. OU has gotten into track meets with UGA in the playoffs. TCU beat a tough Michigan defensive team in a back and forth track meet too. Offenses are good so they can make defenses look bad and defenses that look good might not look as good if they faced stronger offenses. I posted an ESPN article in one of the Air Raid threads referring to just that about the B10. I do think though the B10 will undergo a similar offensive renaissance like the SEC did due to the incoming teams and some new OC hires.

Reactions: brgRC90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT