ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Music (Released January 2020 or Later)

I was never into this electronica stuff, but I'm getting weird in my old age.

Cannons ("Fire For You" a hit last year) has some covers out. Underrated band imo

Reactions: Jm0513
Saw them open for Mastodon on the L'Enfant Sauvage tour at Starland Ballroom. They blew my mind. They are blowing up right now, the new album opened up #1 on the Billboard Album chart. The are doing a show with Deftones at the Stone Pony summer stage this August, I may wait to see them later in the year/next year when they will be headlining, hopefully indoors.

Ok, a girl from Clifton - Rachel Zegler - was picked from 30k to play Maria in Steven Spielberg's remake of "West Side Story." Filming ended last year and movie was supposed to play last Christmas but Corona etc etc. The trailer just came out recently and its fun to see Zegler's first impressions. She's a really nice kid who was doing songs on Youtube years before she hit (I started watching her in 2015). She has a new song out that she played, sang, produced and recorded. Its on Spotify, Amazon, iTunes and YT

Here she is watching her West Side Story trailer for first time
14:15

Reactions: Jm0513
Another anon singing in her bedroom gets a gig. Lanie Gardner did a cover of Feetwood Mac's "Dreams" and another anon guy used it in his skateboard video. The video got 30 million views on Tic Tok and mostly because of Gardner - who got raves from Mic Fleetwood . She recently signed with a label run by the Jonas family. Lots of people now like her version better than Nicks.

Lanie Gardner

Garbage delivering an eclectic new release of songs yesterday. Its Garbage sounding for sure but 25 years later this band is sounding fresh unlike most of the sad music scene

Reactions: Knight Shift
its not a video, they have 3 vids already from the release....alot of growers on this release rather than immediate grabs as the sounds and lyrics are pretty crazy. Its a far out choice for them at this stage in their career but it works.

Modest Mouse has a new album coming out in a few months, this is one of the songs released that will be on the album

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT