ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFFICIAL - Make Fun of the Mets/Yanks Thread - 2018 Season

I'm on this board on a regular basis....except when I'm on vacation in Jamaica. So I don't know what you mean by "hiding under a rock".
If you're so sure about the fate of this Yankees team, can I assume you've bet the ranch on that possible outcome ?
All of the major contenders will make moves between now and the end of July and IMO injuries will play a significant part in how things turn out.
So, your B.S. is just so much sour grapes from a fan of a team that will have its hands full staying ahead of the Marlins and out of the basement.
Good luck with that.
I guess I'm coming from the same place you did in 2015 and 2016,lol. Don't even try to come off better than me as far as handling suck as$ seasons from your sports teams! There's a reason you've been banned from more threads on here than a Trump Cabinet member!!!:smiley:[thumb2]:victory:

I guess I'm coming from the same place you did in 2015 and 2016,lol. Don't even try to come off better than me as far as handling suck as$ seasons from your sports teams! There's a reason you've been banned from more threads on here than a Trump Cabinet member!!!:smiley:[thumb2]:victory:
Uh, I've only been barred from posting in TWO Mets threads (last year's and this year's) and we all know that's because one or two Mets fans are extremely sensitive and have the ear of a moderator. Frankly, your team is so awful and their fans cry so much it's not even fun any more.

Amazin how quick it went from five 20-game winners in the rotation to deGrom and......
Even deGrom isn't helping.
One question: ...Is the Mets record for June, 2018 the worst record that the Amazins have ever had for a month ?

Uh, I've only been barred from posting in TWO Mets threads (last year's and this year's) and we all know that's because one or two Mets fans are extremely sensitive and have the ear of a moderator. Frankly, your team is so awful and their fans cry so much it's not even fun any more.
When it comes to crying, you have to admit,last year, your coming out banning,set the bar pretty high, if the truth be told.:joy:It's not fun anymore,really? Talk about losing any credibility YOU thought you had,lol.

Last edited:
Degrom? They don't score runs, he can't make a mistake with a pitch. Reminds me of King Felix five years ago when the mariners never scored for him.

Wasn't your reply to kbee saying Mets are behind Fish? You know exactly what I mean,lol.Mets blow, I'm very disappointed, but WAIT till next year!!!:smiley:[thumb2]:victory:
I was just reacting to Jeter winning the past two games and a sweep hopefully tonight! Don't worry, the Mets will be behind the Marlins in every way very soon. :)

As sure as the sun rising in the east, there will be criticism on this board of the Mets for trading or not trading either or both of their aces. On the one hand iy'll be something along the lines of: "the Mets are inept they didn't get near enough in return" Or, "I can't believe they held on to them, when they had great value, now they'll come down with some injury'.

As sure as the sun rising in the east, there will be criticism on this board of the Mets for trading or not trading either or both of their aces. On the one hand iy'll be something along the lines of: "the Mets are inept they didn't get near enough in return" Or, "I can't believe they held on to them, when they had great value, now they'll come down with some injury'.
Understandable, since I flip back and forth on this subject myself.

Last edited:
Even deGrom isn't helping.
One question: ...Is the Mets record for June, 2018 the worst record that the Amazins have ever had for a month ?
Answering my own question:
The Mets were 5-21 in June for a winning percentage of .192
They've had two worse months in their glorious history.......August 1982 was .172 and July 1963 was .138

I didn't remember that Syndergaard and Cespedes were still on the Mets.

The Mets tankathon continues, time from them to break it all down and start over.
Agree 100%. Also,after seeing how Bosox's David Price implodes against the Yankees and playoff games in general, they should open up talks with the Mets. Mark my words,in a season of disaster for the Mets,that has given Yankee fans an extra side dish of delight,the sell off will impact the Yankee run to this years World Series.

They better worry about staying ahead of the Marlins.
Todd Frazier is their #1 offensive threat ?
it looks like a long, long road until the Amazins can have a winning ball club.
Lol, I see your needle is suck again. Different topic, same operation,
tenor.gif

IMO the Mets have two possible paths to becoming relevant:
1. Break out the check book and sign Machado, Harper, and a few other top guys
2. Trade Syndergaard and deGrom for lots of prospects and wait 3-5 years.
I enjoy every Mets loss, so I personally hope they do neither.
Good times.

Epic fail is what's happening in Queens on a daily basis.
Enjoy the ride, loser.
Lol,feeling a little pressure?Bosux,yea OK.You can dish it out, but can't take it,lmao.Everyday you leave a comment, but as soon as the Yankees hit a bad stretch you go salty.

Last edited:
So with 6 of the last 13 games against the BoSox to end the season, the last 3 with them to boot,do you save Serevino for the Wildcard Game or One game playoff tie breaker for the Division? Either way, having to go into either game with "Sonny oh so Bonny" might really happen,lol.
200w.gif

Yanks and BoSux are tied now, what we need is more games against them! Last 2 series were easy wins for the Yanks.

FYI, Harvey is pitching well for the Reds, why did you get rid of him for Vargas? I always thought he was a quality arm.

Yanks and BoSux are tied now, what we need is more games against them! Last 2 series were easy wins for the Yanks.

FYI, Harvey is pitching well for the Reds, why did you get rid of him for Vargas? I always thought he was a quality arm.
Lol, still going with that same in L column? ,Talk to me when they win 4 straight.Already had Vargas, but you knew that. Got a pretty good catcher instead, a position of need.

ADVERTISEMENT