ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Question on the plastic bag ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
Does this just apply to grocery stores or all stores?

Does this just apply to grocery stores or all stores?
I think it is almost all. Lowes was forced to also by the government. Don’t know if stores can make them available by the registers but not actually hand them to customers. I have been saving up for a year so unless my sisters dog and I live to be 200, we should be set for life.

• Love
Reactions: beaced
It will be the strictest in the nation when it goes into effect, banning all single-use bags at grocery stores and limiting the types of bags non-grocery stores can use.

I know Macy's has already jumped on the bandwagon and has stopped using plastic bags.

I think it depends on the size of the store, WHICH makes NO sense, BUT what do you expect from public servants?
I don't think they are aware they are supposed to be servants.

I'm considering buying a stack of them on ebay and letting a couple fly out of my truck bed every time I go out.

By a "mod" no less.

Whenever they are called out on it and what they’ve done to these boards they respond with the line that traffic is better than ever. With no apparent understanding that interest in RU sports has probably never been higher and a rising tide lifts all boats, when they should be asking themselves “how much better would our traffic be if we got back to being an RU sports forum instead of a home for CE and OT threads?”

At least DJ, unlike the new guy, hasn’t deleted hundreds of threads and posts, moved threads, altered posts , and altered thread titles over the last 12 months.

Reactions: bac2therac
I find it hard to believe that a college-educated man doesn’t know how to Google the answer to the question. This is just one more CE thread masquerading as an “innocent question”.
Although I agree that this stupid bag ban is one of the dumbest laws ever passed, this should be in the CE board for those citizens to agree amongst themselves.

I find it hard to believe that a college-educated man doesn’t know how to Google the answer to the question. This is just one more CE thread masquerading as an “innocent question”.
I just REPORTED this message saying:

a certain group of guys, like this one and those who LIKE this post, constantly try to censor people and shut down discussions for political reasons even when the thread doesn't directly refer to politics.​

Those so threatened by this thread should report the talk of the plastic bag ban to Mary Poppins over at DHS.. it is undoubtedly laden with misinformation and talk of insurrection.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that those suffering from micropenis syndrome feel the need to come in threads like this to yap at their betters like a little chihuahua cowering in the bushes.

• Love
Reactions: bac2therac
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT