ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sound of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydogsmooth1

Senior
Jul 28, 2021
Saw it last night, very powerful movie. Not getting the pub it deserves for the same reasons Jim Caviezel's previous movie didn't. I was in tears towards the end. If you can help others to see it, please consider.

We saw the trailer. Will be viewing soon.
Interesting premise of a man on a mission.

Wife and I, heading out to the theater. tomorrow to check it out. I heard it was excellent!

Reactions: Zimm80
Seriously? You're the one trying to turn the thread political, while 84 is simply noting how much of a master baiter you are.

Gold Rush GIF by Discovery

I would be interested to see where in the media it is being spoken about as a "Right Wing Conspiracy".

It’s not. Only things being discussed, if anything, are Jim Caviezel's promotion of the QAnon theory of kids being drained of adrenochrome and Tim Ballard’s potentially dubious history and alleged fraud. That’s it. No one is saying child and human trafficking don’t exist.

It’s not. Only things being discussed, if anything, are Jim Caviezel's promotion of the QAnon theory of kids being drained of adrenochrome and Tim Ballard’s potentially dubious history and alleged fraud. That’s it. No one is saying child and human trafficking don’t exist.

Ballard is known to embellish his work and the movie goes further to take liberties in retelling Ballard’s story. In the end, this is a movie. Not a “true story”, and barely a ”based on a true story” movie.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Not true. From Rolling Stone magazine:
“the far right turns to these sordid fantasies about godless monsters hurting children.”
“this grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking,“

They are definitely portraying it as an insignificant problem.

How can any elected official possibly justify this? Just sickening. https://news.yahoo.com/key-california-assembly-committee-blocks-034513374.html

Another article said they justified it by their general objection to the "3 strikes rule", going beyond this particular law. Funny, I think child trafficking should be subject to the 1 strike rule.

Edited to add: Newsome was beside himself when he found out. Think about that as a campaign issue. There might be another vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: Njbound1
well these days, being against child trafficking, anti-pedophilia, biological women's sports rights, and health, fitness and proper nutrition have all become far right LOL

Weird, who are the ones are on the far right calling for consequences for those adjudicated of sex abuse? Or the religious figures that assaulted thousands of American children and covered it up?

Ah yes the leader of the far right wished Ghislane Maxwell well and appointed the prosecutor who let off Epstein to his cabinet LOL

Reactions: Morrischiano
Not true. From Rolling Stone magazine:
“the far right turns to these sordid fantasies about godless monsters hurting children.”
“this grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking,“

They are definitely portraying it as an insignificant problem.
Want some more: “Sound of Freedom is an anti-child trafficking fantasy fit for Qanon”

“Sound of Freedom is a super hero film for dads with brainworms”.

Watch the ACTUAL horrifying scenes (not movie scenes) that they show, where kids are swiped from parks, sidewalks, etc, right in broad daylight. How any media group could take such a cavalier stance on this is shameful.

Reactions: LOU-RU85
Weird, who are the ones are on the far right calling for consequences for those adjudicated of sex abuse? Or the religious figures that assaulted thousands of American children and covered it up?

Ah yes the leader of the far right wished Ghislane Maxwell well and appointed the prosecutor who let off Epstein to his cabinet LOL
So you’re saying it’s OK to minimize child trafficking to an after thought? And last I saw, every decent person I know was calling for maximum charges against Bill Cosby, Jerry Sandusky and Harvey Weinstein

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Very good movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. Seen a lot of articles in the media trying to degrade the movie. To me anything that brings awareness to the dangers of child trafficking is a good thing. To others the movie is simply a political football to kick around because they oppose their beliefs.

Saw it last night, very powerful movie. Not getting the pub it deserves for the same reasons Jim Caviezel's previous movie didn't. I was in tears towards the end. If you can help others to see it, please consider.

The most powerful movie I've ever seen. I'm a long time supporter of tim ballards underground railroad and have raised money for their organization in the past. People truly don't understand just how big of an industry child sex trafficking is.

The sad part is the medias spin trying to portray this as a conspiracy theory. WILD

Ballard is known to embellish his work and the movie goes further to take liberties in retelling Ballard’s story. In the end, this is a movie. Not a “true story”, and barely a ”based on a true story” movie.
ballard has some solid docs out through OUR with undercover cameras. Worth watching imo

Reactions: RUTGERS95
US gov ceded control of border to their cartel accomplices so human smuggling making them more money than drugs (also allowed to kill 1000s)

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
US gov ceded control of border to their cartel accomplices so human smuggling making them more money than drugs (also allowed to kill 1000s)

Bingo. I say this as someone who personally believes we need MORE inflow of net migration but it must be LEGAL. What the democrats have done with the border is vile. They are turning a blind eye to the absolute travesties occurring with the rape and killing of children. And I'm not even saying they dont care about the kids, its just that they care more about power and believe the more illegals they can get in and then amnesty them and make them eligible to vote than they can increase and entrench their power.

But make no mistake the democrats handling of the border has led to more and more 5-10 year old girls being raped and in some cases killed than we've ever seen before

Reactions: Postman_1
Bingo. I say this as someone who personally believes we need MORE inflow of net migration but it must be LEGAL. What the democrats have done with the border is vile. They are turning a blind eye to the absolute travesties occurring with the rape and killing of children. And I'm not even saying they dont care about the kids, its just that they care more about power and believe the more illegals they can get in and then amnesty them and make them eligible to vote than they can increase and entrench their power.

But make no mistake the democrats handling of the border has led to more and more 5-10 year old girls being raped and in some cases killed than we've ever seen before
amazed we haven't told Mexico to clean them up or we come and do it

Like 99% of the movies that aren't based on fiction.

Want some more: “Sound of Freedom is an anti-child trafficking fantasy fit for Qanon”

“Sound of Freedom is a super hero film for dads with brainworms”.

Watch the ACTUAL horrifying scenes (not movie scenes) that they show, where kids are swiped from parks, sidewalks, etc, right in broad daylight. How any media group could take such a cavalier stance on this is shameful.
The problem is that we have people now seeing pedophile conspiracies under every bed and behind every tree, in pizza parlors and Board of Director suites and in teacher staff rooms, all too often for political gain and not out of genuine concern and as an attack on anyone who disagrees. It becomes The Boy Who Cried Wolf. People turn away and laugh it off even where it might be happening. You lose all credibility when you claim someone like Hillary Clinton is selling babies. On the left, we have people screaming "systemic racism" every minute of the day, with the same result. People actually do a disservice to their cause.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT