ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sound of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't care what side of the aisle you're on, there is no place for this and needs to be stopped. Everyone should be on that side

Anyone who is religiously devoted to their PARTY will try to discredit this movie and the child trafficking crisis we have at the southern border.

Their PARTY controls the main stream media in our country.

It’s really easy to see who the cattle are ITT.

Reactions: Postman_1
So, @Richard Schnyderite - as you can see from my post above a couple of hours ago, this is yet another thread derailed into political hell by a far right CE board member. Most (but not all) that go this route are, but it's not a surprise in either case.

What I want to know, though, is how your mods have let this thread fester for days on this board, while they moved my thread on the 3 hottest days in recorded history within 2 hours of it having been started - despite there having been no political content in that thread to that point. The double standard (and not just on my threads, but certainly mine seem to get "special attention") has become obvious to many posters I presume you value - you really should reconsider how the site is moderated.
what is it with you and always whining about posts and the CE board. You don't like it, move on. C'mon, you're better than this and have had some solid posts lately

what is it with you and always whining about posts and the CE board. You don't like it, move on. C'mon, you're better than this and have had some solid posts lately
He’s the board snitch every time he is on the losing side of a topic which is quite often.

A very immature guy.
Sad , especially how he and other trained seals have tried to discredit the flick and derail the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT