ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The New Ivies

Well I’d say the UN is only slightly more trust worthy than Hamas so can probably cut those numbers in half as well.

More than slightly but not perfect. My guess is those numbers are probably close.

More than slightly but not perfect. My guess is those numbers are probably close.
Slightly Is even pushing it

A total of 143 of the 193 member countries of the United Nations recognized on Friday that Palestine met the necessary criteria to join the organization, and granted it new rights as an observer member. Nine countries, including the US and Israel, voted against, and 25 abstained.2 days ago

There is no doubt Hams brought this upon the Palestinian people of Gaza.
Israel is fighting them in a way to do the most damage in order to turn the people of Gaza against Hamas in their effort to destroy that terrorist organization.
Those that side with that way of thinking can't be condemned if you feel dropping bombs on Berlin and the A Bomb twice in Japan were the right thing to do when trying to end WW2 in both fronts.

But if you think destroying Hamas will end terrorist activity against Israel, think again !
Even ending Hezbollah reign of terror would be short lived.
Unless Israel starts treating the Palestinian people under their rule as equals and stops stealing their land to make new Jewish settlements on the West Bank , terrorist groups will rise from the dead ones just like when the PLO stopped being a terrorist group, Hamas became more powerful.
The way Israel treats their non Jewish population as second class citizens is what helps terrorist groups to be looked at more favorably then the Israeli government.
Al;so Israel's refusing to allow the Palestinian people the same right to have their own country , like Jewish settlers in Palestine demanded after WW1 amd used terrorist tactics to force Britain to leave and have the UN grant the Jewish people of Palestine to form the Jewish State of Israel with the intention to form a country for the Palestinian people as well

You can say the two state solution has become extinct because of the Arabic nations refusing to recognize Israel and the leadership of the Palestinians rejecting Israel's offer years ago, But if terrorism has a chance to be stopped , the two state solution is the best way. Granting Palestinians in Israel the same rights as the Jewish citizans and ending the Jewish settlements being built on land the Jewish claim for themselves because the Palestinians who lived there since before Israel was formed don't have he proper ownership papers will help the relationshipwith it's neighbors , but won't end the strif that makes terroism a vital part in trying to make Isreal allow a Palistian state to be formed like Jewish teorriosts did to make Isreal a nation after making Britan get the hell ut of Palistine

As for America witholding some arms because the US don't like the collateral damage Isreal is making , that's America's right because it's American aid and to get aid some restrictions can apply and should, just like under President Reagan

• Haha
Reactions: Kbee3 and newell138
But if you think destroying Hamas will end terrorist activity against Israel, think again !
Unless Israel starts treating the Palestinian people under their rule as equals and stops stealing their land to make new Jewish settlements on the West Bank , terrorist groups will rise from the dead ones just like when the PLO stopped being a terrorist group, Hamas became more powerful.
The way Israel treats their non Jewish population as second class citizens is what helps terrorist groups to be looked at more favorably then the Israeli government.
Al;so Israel's refusing to allow the Palestinian people the same right to have their own country , like Jewish settlers in Palestine demanded after WW1 amd used terrorist tactics to force Britain to leave and have the UN grant the Jewish people of Palestine to form the Jewish State of Israel with the intention to form a country for the Palestinian people as well
That's a pretty accurate summary.

"If the protesters cared about Palestinians, they would have one central demand: Hamas must surrender, because we have all suffered from Hamas and can no longer live under the rule of a terrorist group. Only then can a ceasefire be achieved."

Hamza Howidy is a Palestinian from Gaza City. He is an accountant and a peace advocate.

Yes, now I remember the hoards of parentless children making the long journey.
And your jokes aren’t funny. They make you look sad and pathetic. What did you get your boss for lunch today

Even Israeli intelligence admits the Hamas leadership isn't in Rafah.

I mean I would say it's pretty funny. Actual alums like my comments.

What did you get the landscaper for Valentines? Are there any $60 Bibles left?

Reactions: Kbee3

Funny how "pro life" people play down the deaths of thousands of children while insisting Texas can prevent women from accessing healthcare to stop them from becoming infertile.

Oh and then proclaim to be Christian while accusing proudly Jewish Americans of being anti-Semitic to top it all off.

Even Israeli intelligence admits the Hamas leadership isn't in Rafah.

I mean I would say it's pretty funny. Actual alums like my comments.

What did you get the landscaper for Valentines? Are there any $60 Bibles left?
There are militants in Rafah which means they will hunt them down and kill them. They can hunt down leadership another day.
And no, nobody finds you funny. What is funny, is that you are jealous of the landscaper because he makes more
Money than you.

There are militants in Rafah which means they will hunt them down and kill them. They can hunt down leadership another day.
And no, nobody finds you funny. What is funny, is that you are jealous of the landscaper because he makes more
Money than you.

LOL. Yeah that worked. Took a patriot kicking your traitor cult out of office to get Bin Laden.

Actual alums like my comments.

People who worship a $60 bible salesman with no degree like yours.

What is funny is that is you actually think he or you is a success at anything other than being the butt of any joke. Not to mention I could buy him out 10x times over as if that mattered. I guess when your life is devoted to getting owned on a message board from a school you thankfully have no affiliation with, money, or what you think is money, is cold comfort.

LOL. Yeah that worked. Took a patriot kicking your traitor cult out of office to get Bin Laden.

Actual alums like my comments.

People who worship a $60 bible salesman with no degree like yours.

What is funny is that is you actually think he or you is a success at anything other than being the butt of any joke. Not to mention I could buy him out 10x times over as if that mattered. I guess when your life is devoted to getting owned on a message board from a school you thankfully have no affiliation with, money, or what you think is money, is cold comfort.
Nope. He runs a successful business while you are getting a pastrami sandwich for your boss. And thank god nobody in my family would ever want to go to the disaster that is Rutgers. Few more years and I’ll adopt a new states team. And you will still be getting lunch for your supervisor

Funny how "pro life" people play down the deaths of thousands of children while insisting Texas can prevent women from accessing healthcare to stop them from becoming infertile.

Oh and then proclaim to be Christian while accusing proudly Jewish Americans of being anti-Semitic to top it all off.

Sufferin' stereotype Batman. No relation to reality but knock yourself out.

Nope. He runs a successful business while you are getting a pastrami sandwich for your boss. And thank god nobody in my family would ever want to go to the disaster that is Rutgers. Few more years and I’ll adopt a new states team. And you will still be getting lunch for your supervisor

Lol ...did you forget where you are?

I'd say don't let the door hit ya, but you've been yapping about leaving so long, it's already hit you thousands of times ...from the inside.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Something worth thinking about when looking at the protest issue

>Ultimately, the weaponization of antisemitism intensifies the discrimination and exclusion against vulnerable communities in the U.S.—including Jews.
Indeed, those accusing protesters of antisemitism do not appear to consider the many Jews among the protestors in the encampments as Jews, arguing in effect that Jews can only be Jews if they support Israel or do not express pro-Palestinian sentiment.<

https://time.com/6977457/weaponizin...240514+++body&et_rid=207519269&lctg=207519269

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac
Ben Gvir is such a terrorist he was barred from serving in the Israeli Army- despite them having a draft (with exceptions for religious people, ofc, because "democracy") but yet now serves in the cabinet.
Ben-Gvir is not just a member of Netanyahu's cabinet. He's the Minister of National Security.
Makes one wonder why Israeli authorities don't crack down on West Bank settlers who are killing their Palestinian neighbors, destroying their homes, and stealing or destroying their property.
BTW, his party is ominously called The Jewish National Front.

I'd say don't let the door hit ya, but you've been yapping about leaving so long, it's already hit you thousands of times ...from the inside.
Actually been saying the same thing about leaving for years. Plan hasn’t changed one bit.

Actually been saying the same thing about leaving for years. Plan hasn’t changed one bit.
I’m right there with you man, we have to put in a certain amount more years in New Jersey and then we are out.

I love the state and it will always be home, but greener pastures (and lower taxes / better weather) are calling

I’m right there with you man, we have to put in a certain amount more years in New Jersey and then we are out.

I love the state and it will always be home, but greener pastures (and lower taxes / better weather) are calling
Financially we could have left years ago but I always had 3 more important criteria. Needed my parents to be gone, wanted my youngest done with HS, and wanted to be somewhat tired of running a business. Parents are now gone, business should be sold in 18 months, and son only has few years left. Figure I’ll just work part time or maybe work as a substitute teacher for a bit while he finishes school. Who knows, maybe I teach a class at Rutgers. Lol

Financially we could have left years ago but I always had 3 more important criteria. Needed my parents to be gone, wanted my youngest done with HS, and wanted to be somewhat tired of running a business. Parents are now gone, business should be sold in 18 months, and son only has few years left. Figure I’ll just work part time or maybe work as a substitute teacher for a bit while he finishes school. Who knows, maybe I teach a class at Rutgers. Lol
Nice!
Where ru guys looking to go?’
Did you plan on having 2 residednces?

CCP told BlackRock that unless they seeded ESG/DEI into corporate boardrooms BlackRock would not be allowed to gain advantages in China. BlackRock complied of course, and in 2021 they even got agitators on Exxon board and got them to drop a planned 25% increase in production.

DEI is just olde skool "divide and conquer" while hiding behind "justice" jargon.
The most capable pilots have to be janitors and janitors have to fly the planes.
Its just the world turned-upside down (like gender dysphorics are "normal" and any critics have "the real" disorder - "transphobia". Its an easy game to figure out once people figure out the faux civil rights psyop

EXCLUSIVE BlackRock backs 3 dissidents to shake up Exxon board -sources​

Last edited:
Nice!
Where ru guys looking to go?’
Did you plan on having 2 residednces?
That’s TBD. My goals are to live in a place that has a walkable lifestyle, Close to sports(preferably college), and not too far from an airport. Wife simply wants hot. I’d also like to live close to a place where my kids would want to raise their families so there needs to be opportunity to make money for them. Let’s say we move in 3 years, I’ll still have two playing college sports so I need to be able to get to their games. Right now, we will probably rent in say SC and spend the first fall or two driving around in an RV checking out different SEC and ACC areas to possible settle down in.

That’s TBD. My goals are to live in a place that has a walkable lifestyle, Close to sports(preferably college), and not too far from an airport. Wife simply wants hot. I’d also like to live close to a place where my kids would want to raise their families so there needs to be opportunity to make money for them. Let’s say we move in 3 years, I’ll still have two playing college sports so I need to be able to get to their games. Right now, we will probably rent in say SC and spend the first fall or two driving around in an RV checking out different SEC and ACC areas to possible settle down in.
Clemson is tremendous - airport not far away either

Tallahassee is balls hot - also has an airport but flights are a pain in the ass

Chapel Hill is great - and RDU isn’t far away, along w Duke & NCS

Just saw United flys into Charlottesville, but there and Blacksburg (Roanoke airport) don’t get super hot

Athens is great and not that far from ATL

Clemson is tremendous - airport not far away either

Tallahassee is balls hot - also has an airport but flights are a pain in the ass

Chapel Hill is great - and RDU isn’t far away, along w Duke & NCS

Just saw United flys into Charlottesville, but there and Blacksburg (Roanoke airport) don’t get super hot

Athens is great and not that far from ATL
I’d move to Greenville zero questions asked tomorrow. It checks every box but I don’t want to just jump right in without exploring first. NC Is too north unless it’s a second mountain home. I’ve heard very mixed reviews about Tallahassee

I’d move to Greenville zero questions asked tomorrow. It checks every box but I don’t want to just jump right in without exploring first. NC Is too north unless it’s a second mountain home. I’ve heard very mixed reviews about Tallahassee
Greenville is awesome, as is Anderson

North side of Tallahassee is where the money is at - old southern money with sweet tea, canopy roads and weeping willow trees

Betton hills, Killearn Lakes, etc
Old south personified

Closer to campus you get is where the crime ticks up

Reactions: vkj91
Greenville is awesome, as is Anderson

North side of Tallahassee is where the money is at - old southern money with sweet tea, canopy roads and weeping willow trees

Betton hills, Killearn Lakes, etc
Old south personified

Closer to campus you get is where the crime ticks up
Thomasville GA is also nice
Super cool downtown and 30 minutes to campus

Ben-Gvir is not just a member of Netanyahu's cabinet. He's the Minister of National Security.
Makes one wonder why Israeli authorities don't crack down on West Bank settlers who are killing their Palestinian neighbors, destroying their homes, and stealing or destroying their property.
BTW, his party is ominously called The Jewish National Front.
Gvir is a global relations problem for Israel. But I take issue with the part of your post the continues the stereotype of “stealing” homes and destroying property. Almost all the time there is no theft of property happening in the West Bank. Consideration should be given to the established laws within the established areas of A,B and C of the WB. And this matters. These claims of “stealing” homes or destroying property are almost always one of two things:
1) The homes were illegally built and built recently. So the illegally built homes are destroyed.
2) The home was sold from underneath the family. The landlord sold the home to Jewish investors. Many times Arab middlemen are facilitating these deals because some Arabs won’t sell to Jews. Just like in America the renter is evicted. What you see is the eviction. And it is especially upsetting to the Arabs because the house was sold from under them to Jews.

There are also incidents of poor actors within the IDF and Jewish extremists. And those bad actors should be held accountable. The WB draws extremists from all three religions because on the claims to the land. The bad actors should be held accountable and many are by Israel and the IDF where their jurisdiction allows. There are areas of the WB where the Palestinian Authority has jurisdiction. And that’s on purpose. Israel and the IDF should not be blamed for the PAs actions nor should these stereotype of “stealing” be perpetuated when it’s almost the exact opposite.

• Haha
There is no doubt Hams brought this upon the Palestinian people of Gaza.
Israel is fighting them in a way to do the most damage in order to turn the people of Gaza against Hamas in their effort to destroy that terrorist organization.
Those that side with that way of thinking can't be condemned if you feel dropping bombs on Berlin and the A Bomb twice in Japan were the right thing to do when trying to end WW2 in both fronts.

You can say the two state solution has become extinct because of the Arabic nations refusing to recognize Israel and the leadership of the Palestinians rejecting Israel's offer years ago, But if terrorism has a chance to be stopped , the two state solution is the best way. Granting Palestinians in Israel the same rights as the Jewish citizans and ending the Jewish settlements being built on land the Jewish claim for themselves because the Palestinians who lived there since before Israel was formed don't have he proper ownership papers will help the relationshipwith it's neighbors , but won't end the strif that makes terroism a vital part in trying to make Isreal allow a Palistian state to be formed like Jewish teorriosts did to make Isreal a nation after making Britan get the hell ut of Palistine

As for America witholding some arms because the US don't like the collateral damage Isreal is making , that's America's right because it's American aid and to get aid some restrictions can apply and should, just like under President Reagan
I disagree and still believe there is a pathway to a two state solution. We agree that Israel slowing down or ending growth into the WB will be a big first step towards peace. Second, Israel and the US should partner to provide reparations to end the “right of return” for those still living as true refugees. (Most who claim to be Palestinians today are not refugees of previous eras. Many of those families have moved on.) This payment was actually offered and declined during the Camp David negotiations. Third, prioritize the West Bank as the Palestinian land. Fourth, allow Israel to recognize a Palestinian state as a foreign entity. Israel should not be responsible for the state unless the two groups come to an agreement. This includes allowing Israel to develop secure borders. Fifth, remove the US and Israel from the Palestinian state political structure. Give them full autonomy.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Second, Israel and the US should partner to provide reparations to end the “right of return” for those still living as true refugees.
Why should the US provide reparations ? Israel can't afford it?
Or perhaps they can consider the right of Palestinians to leave the reservation in Gaza and return to their homes.

Yup. His business is such a failure he posts 100x a day while I go on vacations every month.

Yes we know your and your kids can't get in. Stick to Clemson and Univ of Tampa.

You've been promising to leave for years. Are you lying or just waiting for your business to finally fail? I mean probably both, but still.

Sufferin' stereotype Batman. No relation to reality but knock yourself out.

Sure. Can you share some names of folks that advocate abortion bans while also demanding Israel kill fewer civilians and helping Palestinian refugees? Should be easy since it's a stereotype right?

Like the rest of the CEsspool, he's not the decision maker or breadwinner in his household. He is told where he will live.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, he's the butt of jokes on a message board he pays for...for a team he claims he's waiting to abandon.

Everyone else knows how to view landscaper and valet's whoppers for free. I guess that's only for those who graduated from a top 40 U to know.

Gvir is a global relations problem for Israel. But I take issue with the part of your post the continues the stereotype of “stealing” homes and destroying property. Almost all the time there is no theft of property happening in the West Bank. Consideration should be given to the established laws within the established areas of A,B and C of the WB. And this matters. These claims of “stealing” homes or destroying property are almost always one of two things:
1) The homes were illegally built and built recently. So the illegally built homes are destroyed.
2) The home was sold from underneath the family. The landlord sold the home to Jewish investors. Many times Arab middlemen are facilitating these deals because some Arabs won’t sell to Jews. Just like in America the renter is evicted. What you see is the eviction. And it is especially upsetting to the Arabs because the house was sold from under them to Jews.

There are also incidents of poor actors within the IDF and Jewish extremists. And those bad actors should be held accountable. The WB draws extremists from all three religions because on the claims to the land. The bad actors should be held accountable and many are by Israel and the IDF where their jurisdiction allows. There are areas of the WB where the Palestinian Authority has jurisdiction. And that’s on purpose. Israel and the IDF should not be blamed for the PAs actions nor should these stereotype of “stealing” be perpetuated when it’s almost the exact opposite.

LOL. I must have missed the Christians burning homes down with people inside. Never mind that Muslims who do it get their home demolished. Jewish settlers get the least punishment on the rare occasion they are punished at all. There was a movie about it- Our Boys- by a Jewish Israeli. The response of Netanyahu? Of course, that the movie created by a Jewish Israeli was anti-Semitic. It's obvious where that was learned, huh?

Here's a newsflash, when you have Cabinet minister who literally was barred from your country's military for being sympathetic to terrorism, you're not a democracy. When you have another who says hospital delivery rooms should be divided on religion, you're not a democracy. When you have roads for one religion and another for another, not a democracy. In Hebron, non-Jews are banned from certain streets. Sounds pretty apartheid like.

Meanwhile, the families of hostages beg for their release, while the terrorists in the Cabinet demand no deal so they stay in power knowing they can stave off an election. What a democracy. Definitely something you'd see in Sweden or New Zealand.

Reactions: RUMED and Kbee3
Why should the US provide reparations ? Israel can't afford it?
Or perhaps they can consider the right of Palestinians to leave the reservation in Gaza and return to their homes.

Funny he doesn't advocate bringing them to the US either.

Meanwhile in big time democracy Israel, the "leader" once commented that "the Arabs are voting in droves." Even MTG would blanche at that type of commentary.

Sure. Can you share some names of folks that advocate abortion bans while also demanding Israel kill fewer civilians and helping Palestinian refugees? Should be easy since it's a stereotype right?
The stereotype is that all republicans are anti abortion. Newsflash we aren’t

Like the rest of the CEsspool, he's not the decision maker or breadwinner in his household. He is told where he will live.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, he's the butt of jokes on a message board he pays for...for a team he claims he's waiting to abandon.

Everyone else knows how to view landscaper and valet's whoppers for free. I guess that's only for those who graduated from a top 40 U to know.
We get that 99 bucks a year is a lot for you. Maybe take one less vacation to AC and you could afford it. Some day, If you are lucky enough to find someone dumb and desperate enough to marry you, you’d be wise to listen to he/hims input in where to retire. If you ever get to.

We get that 99 bucks a year is a lot for you. Maybe take one less vacation to AC and you could afford it. Some day, If you are lucky enough to find someone dumb and desperate enough to marry you, you’d be wise to listen to he/hims input in where to retire. If you ever get to.

Why pay when it's free for people who know how to use the internet?

You pay for a school you claim not to like...lol...it's levels of pathetic

Also, lol,. 50 years old and the best you have is calling people gay?

Sorry- paying to call people gay on a sports message board for a team you say you will stop liking when you move away which you have been claiming for years.

My god, the Ls just pile up with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT