ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Vince Carter

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Is NBA oldie Vince Carter ,still playing at 42 , named after Sgt. Vince Carter of Gomer Pyle fame ?Sorry I have no life...

Reactions: Rufaninga
giphy.gif

Reactions: Scangg
The craziest part of this to me is that Carter came in as an explosive athlete and dunk champion. Those types of players don't typically have the longest careers. I would have never guessed Carter would be playing in his 40's. Gotta love that he still wants to be out there doing it after all these years. The love of the game!

Reactions: KevH and higgins3
As OP I am astonished that not one of you mentioned the character actor Frank Sutton who played Gomer's drill sergeant. hero.

Funny thread (To me)...hes the neighbor of a close friend in Orlando... and one day we're all riding Jet skis behind the house and someone mentioned that he had the same name. Let's just say- he wasnt familiar Gomer Pyle

As OP I am astonished that not one of you mentioned the character actor Frank Sutton who played Gomer's drill sergeant. hero.
His character is amazinggg. I used to rewatch just the first part of that movie to see him.

One for the corps!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT