ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Walking Dead

lol it doesnt...thats my bad, ..I guess its like 2 years or so...for us its been 6...you mean they actually dont do the show in real time!

Nothing says that every season of the TV show is a year of real time. Season two begins shortly after season one ends, for example.

Make that a full hour and a half with just one unknown death at the end. Very good episode until Negan, honestly. Cut that last scene in half and it would have been great, even without all the action I was expecting.

Yes, the episode was too long, but Negan's character was entertaining and dastardly funny. He's the best villain since the Colonel. What made the episode drag were the dialogs between Carl and his girlfriend, and between Morgan and Carol.

I'm hope Darryl, Glenn, Maggie or Carl gets beaned by Negan, especially Glenn.

Reactions: bac2therac
I guess I'm just biased when bad guys talk, talk, talk and never just kill a guy like Rick when they get their shot. You know, that whole thing where in every movie or TV show the bad guy gives away exactly how his dastardly plan was going to work and then the good guy gets away anyway.

I don't think the person getting hit is going to get away....

I'm sure Rick and enough of his crew will sneak out. Of course someone like Glenn is done.

Either way it sounds like it's going to be an interesting season with Negan being the focal point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT