ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

Bored in the house and I'm in the house bored... so I'm supporting a nearby Brewery...Golden Buddah is in the glass and it's delicious. Cheers!
0ieE995.jpg
Style points for the marker write it in on the cans.

Reactions: Jm0513
Far from an alcoholic. Hahaha However this quarantine life definitely has me drinking more wine(and beer) I'm a 2 glass kinda gal :)I made a big breakfast and wanted a mimosa but went with coffee instead.
For future reference mimosa's, bloody mary's and other morning type drinks are completely allowed before noon.

It's when you drink mimosa's in the evening that it starts to get weird.

Last edited:
Had a Neshaminy Creek Hop Spectrum 1. A pale ale dry hopped with citra and local cryo. Holy crap is that good.

For future reference mimosa's, bloody mary's and other morning type drinks are completely allowed before noon.

It's when you drink mimosa's in the evening is when it get's weird.
Haha.. I have been drinking Mimosa's and Bellini's after dinner Tuesday's when I'm kid free.lol...The brewery labeled the cans. My handwriting is much neater.:Beers: The delivery girl chuckled when I asked if she needed to see my ID. Website said they'd check ID's..hmmm.. lol

Haha.. I have been drinking Mimosa's and Bellini's after dinner Tuesday's when I'm kid free.lol...The brewery labeled the cans. My handwriting is much neater.:Beers: The delivery girl chuckled when I asked if she needed to see my ID. Website said they'd check ID's..hmmm.. lol
Uh oh. You are no longer ID worthy old lady. 0__0

The brewery labeled the cans. My handwriting is much neater.:Beers: The delivery girl chuckled when I asked if she needed to see my ID. Website said they'd check ID's..hmmm.. lol
Then the credit is theirs.

Now is that real marker write in? Or is that printed to look like marker write in?

Those look good. I like all beer but tend to gravitate to the sours and fruit laced beers. Watch out for Rasberry Jam at 9.1 ABV and work on your pouring technique.
Yea that is high, no??
I did the pouring fast..didn't tilt the glass etc. Wanted a picture with foam but obviously this was a bit much...look out for the next one...

Reactions: RutHut
Yea that is high, no??
I did the pouring fast..didn't tilt the glass etc. Wanted a picture with foam but obviously this was a bit much...look out for the next one...
Was going to say I like the head, but sometimes my shtick gets old. Cheers.

Reactions: RU-05 and Jm0513
Yea that is high, no??
Many styles of beer improve greatly by an aggressive pour. Sours and Belgian Ales top the list. Even many of the high quality European gold lagers (Pilsner, Helles, Kolsch etc) are much better because of it.

Funny thing happened on the way from the forum..after stopping at Magnify (where I saw several Rutgers and Rutgers football shirts) to pick up their anniversary collection.... I happened by my buddies house in Montville. Five beers later, I can report the following: All Together by Oyster Creek Brewing, Cashmere Sweater by Magnify, All Together by Backward Flag, Imperial Cold Side by Magnify, and Humidor Series IPA by Cigar City...more to follow tonight.

Reactions: RU#1fan and RutHut
Following @RutHut 's lead from the previous page and got some hell or high water melon, and pairing that with River Horses Hippotizing IPA.

Edit: Just brought a Flying Monkey Freakshow Crush into the mix. Last one, I swear.

Last edited:
I have to catch up as I threw a few more down by the fire last night:

Krieky Bones Wild Ale, Even More Jesus Bourbon Maple Syrup Barrel Aged, Rocky Road stoudt, Doppleganger by Treehouse, and Cold Side by Magnify

Reactions: Jm0513 and RutHut
I am drinking a limited release beer from Phillipsburg based Invertase Brewing Company called Wavelength Blueberry milkshake IPA 7.2 ABV... so good...also had their 1600 American Pale Ale and 571 Coconut Blonde Ale yesterday which were also amazing...

Had a VHH tonight with my tailgate group, enjoyed a couple glasses of Bunnahabhain 12yo.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I am drinking a limited release beer from Phillipsburg based Invertase Brewing Company called Wavelength Blueberry milkshake IPA 7.2 ABV... so good...also had their 1600 American Pale Ale and 571 Coconut Blonde Ale yesterday which were also amazing...

I'm not much of a fan of the milkshake IPAs. The lactose just doesn't do it for me. Tonight I had a Pulse from Grimm Brewing and a M-43 by Old Nation Brewing.

Last edited:
Picked up some Icarus the other night for the long weekend. Glad Im off for a few days. Just need some good weather Sunday and Monday, tomorrow is gonna suck I think. Having a Yacht Jams now. Its a colab they did with Brix City NEIPA has a little pineapple and coconut taste going for it. Very good

49924450146_091b964ca2_c.jpg

Picked up some Icarus the other night for the long weekend. Glad Im off for a few days. Just need some good weather Sunday and Monday, tomorrow is gonna suck I think. Having a Yacht Jams now. Its a colab they did with Brix City NEIPA has a little pineapple and coconut taste going for it. Very good

49924450146_091b964ca2_c.jpg

Just picked up yacht jams myself. Could be one of their best beers I’ve had, and Icarus is my favorite NJ brewery.

Another one I have for tonight is Sour Patch Calves by Bolero Snort Brewery. Anyone ever have? Very delicious, and I’m not usually a big fan of sours, though I’m coming around.

Just picked up yacht jams myself. Could be one of their best beers I’ve had, and Icarus is my favorite NJ brewery.

Another one I have for tonight is Sour Patch Calves by Bolero Snort Brewery. Anyone ever have? Very delicious, and I’m not usually a big fan of sours, though I’m coming around.

Yup I feel the same about Icarus. I just wish it was easier to get/find. Lakewood is about a 40 min drive from Hamilton I may have to use there home delivery service soon. I had Sour Patch Calves from Bolero last year I believe. My wife really only drinks sours so I got them for her but ended up having more then she did. Very good

I'm drinking Neshaminy Creeks Croydon Cream Ale. Great American lager. Great beer. Made a 1000x better as Scarlet is on the can. Miss having a dog now more than ever. But awesome to see her on a beer can.

Sounds good. I just googled...wait, is it Pasture or Patch? I need to find this lol
Yup I feel the same about Icarus. I just wish it was easier to get/find. Lakewood is about a 40 min drive from Hamilton I may have to use there home delivery service soon. I had Sour Patch Calves from Bolero last year I believe. My wife really only drinks sours so I got them for her but ended up having more then she did. Very good

Reactions: Postman_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT