ADVERTISEMENT

OT what to expect at a Bruce show

By the way, I forgot to mention...

Audience participation is encouraged at Bruce concerts. Specifically, whenever Patty steps up to the microphone to sing you should get as many people as you can to all yell, "RICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!! I WANNA BE IN THE SHOWWWW!"

(The younger folks won't get the reference)
In the spirit of "participation", this guy looks a little too happy:
J8CnqCC.jpg

Bruce is pretty freakin' awesome, live, and while I'm not a huge fan of his post mid-80s work, I do like some of it. I'd also say I think the River would've made stupendous single album - too much filler on it for my tastes. Not a huge fan of any entertainers getting political, but it won't make me not see them. I may not be a fan of Ted Nugent's politics, but I do regret never having seen him play "Stranglehold," live (his best song, by a good margin, IMO).

Chris Christie is the 6 foot 5 (round) dufus that winds up in front of you if you chance it with floor (non raised) seats.

I passed on this tour due to funds (took my ticket and put down my first payment for football) as I saw the original "Riover"show in October 2009. Within 3 weeks saw in person the Yankiees win the ALCS, The 1st of two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame shows (show 1 had Bruce playing with Billy Joel), Game 1 of the World Series, Game 6 of The World Series (when the Yanikees won it al), this Bruc show and the Yankees World Serfies victory parade! Possibly the best 3 weeks of my life!

Monday night was one of the best shows I have e re been too. What a band...What a performance. Amazing!!

Chris Christie is the 6 foot 5 (round) dufus that winds up in front of you if you chance it with floor (non raised) seats.

I passed on this tour due to funds (took my ticket and put down my first payment for football) as I saw the original "Riover"show in October 2009. Within 3 weeks saw in person the Yankiees win the ALCS, The 1st of two Rock and Roll Hall of Fame shows (show 1 had Bruce playing with Billy Joel), Game 1 of the World Series, Game 6 of The World Series (when the Yanikees won it al), this Bruc show and the Yankees World Serfies victory parade! Possibly the best 3 weeks of my life!

Gov. Christi
guess you won't be seeing Lyin Ted at any bruce shows
and certainly not little Marco Rubio.
While Bruce encourages the signs, there is something odd about a Governor going through the effort to put together a sign for a song request. Did the Governor do that himself? Did he use government resources to copy and print the Born in the USA album cover? And why does "Born" seem to be lopsided and falling off the poster? On the other hand, it does show that in one way, Gov. Christie is just a regular Jersey guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT