ADVERTISEMENT

Our Resident Psychopath on VT Board (AGAIN)

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
He has now had me banned twice over there, which I couldn’t give two shits about, but even better started another thread and responded to it with two other monitors that he has registered on that site.. Somebody needs to get this idiot help because he ain’t right in the head. It’s kind of scary, actually (YES… all the responses in that thread, other than our poster “extra point,” belong to same person):

He has now had me banned twice over there, which I couldn’t give two shits about, but even better started another thread and responded to it with two other monitors that he has registered on that site.. Somebody needs to get this idiot help because he ain’t right in the head. It’s kind of scary, actually (YES… all the responses in that thread, other than our poster “extra point,” belong to same person):

The answer might be to implement a one-time nominal fee for creating a new screen name. Something like $5. So that would limit these types of whacked out posters from creating hundreds (if not more) of constantly new screen names.

Wow. The guy is having a conversation with himself from multiple accounts. Move on.

Oh, I and others are pretty much on board with this thought process (this nutjob being "TSoprano"). Also, the attendance thing. All that idiot ever did was bitch about attendance BUT this stuff going on over on the Virginia Tech board, when 1 moment I can post then the next I can't, well, what did he do BUY that board?

Point in case:: in one of his attempts to put me down over there he claims that I made a comment in a thread about our “attendance issues.” How quickly he forgot - or what an idiot he was because he posted a link to the thread - that it was ACTUALLY about "way game ticket" availability lol!!! That’s how obsessed he is about both me, Spank and attendance. He can't even keep his shit straight ALTHOUGH he goes out of his way to "screen shot" stuff in attempts to "get me" and whatnot. Dude....SMDH.

Honest to God, every once in a while when dealing with this moron, 15 to 20 years ago or the last couple of years, I thought it might be Steve Politi, but no longer that’s the case due to this insanity that he’s pulling this week. I don’t even think Steve would be this petty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bagarocks
I'm really beginning to think that this is still TSopranoRU - its tactics are very similar to when John and I had to deal with it 10-15 years ago.
seems like this new troll has everyone "focused" on who it might be.
Trolls come and go, Tony was a treasure when it's antics compare to the new breed of trolls that come on this board posing as RU fans.
So Hello Friend , let us know

Reactions: Eagleton96
seems like this new troll has everyone "focused" on who it might be.
Trolls come and go, Tony was a treasure when it's antics compare to the new breed of trolls that come on this board posing as RU fans.
So Hello Friend , let us know
It's 1 poster....registered half a dozen new names today alone...Tony, or whomever, is a full-blown lunatic.

Congrats on giving him what he wants - ATTENTION.

You're enabling his behavior with your responses and this very thread. It's why he keeps calling you out and doesn't waste time with me, he knows I won't give him what he wants - MATERIAL TO USE.

I have never posted on "The Gobbler" I went over to check out the thread and it said I was banned for inappropriate content? Again, I never posted on Virginia Tech board, anyone else have a problem going over to the site?

You're enabling his behavior with your responses and this very thread. It's why he keeps calling you out and doesn't waste time with me, he knows I won't give him what he wants - MATERIAL TO USE.

Fair point, but he IS one sick puppy.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
I have never posted on "The Gobbler" I went over to check out the thread and it said I was banned for inappropriate content? Again, I never posted on Virginia Tech board, anyone else have a problem going over to the site?
I seen your message and went there
here's what happened and my thought about it
From VT’s Hokie Haven

Trophies awarded to MADHAT1

8 minutes ago

First Message

Message I received trophy for >"Seems the troll is upset that Spanky outed him”

As for posting there again, seems like the Hokie mod got mad and decided to punish me

Before I posted #2

“You have insufficient privileges to reply here. “

Looks like it’s protect the troll and maybe the troll is a VT mod, jealous of a Rutgers one

Reactions: newell138 and jor22
I seen your message and went there
here's what happened and my thought about it
From VT’s Hokie Haven

Trophies awarded to MADHAT1

8 minutes ago

First Message

Message I received trophy for >"Seems the troll is upset that Spanky outed him”

As for posting there again, seems like the Hokie mod got mad and decided to punish me

Before I posted #2

“You have insufficient privileges to reply here. “

Looks like it’s protect the troll and maybe the troll is a VT mod, jealous of a Rutgers one
It's OUR resident troll...whether or not he has somehow gotten "mod" status or something over there, is a different story, BUT the same thing happened to me. I was not able to post for 2 days, posted ONE time earlier today, then he followed up moments later with a jackass response and I was magically unable to post again. That being said....MAKE NO MISTAKE....it is OUR 200+ moniker troll.

- why are you giving voice to and giving attention to a troll by posting a thread from a site no one here reads or thinks about?

- why are you using the word “retard” in 2024? Grow up.

Reactions: FastMJ

Good for you. I've NEVER been called out on other team's boards before, let alone by one of our "own," so I'm gonna respond. Period. You don't want to, I get it, but enough is enough with this psychopath.

Good for you. I've NEVER been called out on other team's boards before, let alone by one of our "own," so I'm gonna respond. Period. You don't want to, I get it, but enough is enough with this psychopath.
So you think being emotional and off kilter is the proper response. 🤣 That's what he wants, duh!!!

You took the bait and swallowed that hook hard. Now he will continue doing it because he knows he can get under your skin.

You're not going to win any battle with this guy that way.

So you think being emotional and off kilter is the proper response. 🤣 That's what he wants, duh!!!

You took the bait and swallowed that hook hard. Now he will continue doing it because he knows he can get under your skin.

You're not going to win any battle with this guy that way.
Bro....I have left him alone for months at time, without a single response, and he still pulls his crap.

Bro....I have left him alone for months at time, without a single response, and he still pulls his crap.
And he's winning because of how you responded on several occasions between the two boards.

I'm in your corner on this issue, he's a loser with a few screws loose. The definition of living in mom's basement. Now take some advice and be less emotional with your responses. He wants negativity. Be direct and unemotional and he won't like it.

Reactions: TRU2RU
And he's winning because of how you responded on several occasions between the two boards.

I'm in your corner on this issue, he's a loser with a few screws loose. The definition of living in mom's basement. Now take some advice and be less emotional with your responses. He wants negativity. Be direct and unemotional and he won't like it.
lol he's not "winning"....do you see VT posters responding? Nope. He'l losing. Bigly.

Now he's calling YOU a "bigot" and is going to take his insanity to the "national boards" and "all Big Ten" boards. What a ****ing full-blown sociopath!!!

lol he's not "winning"....do you see VT posters responding? Nope. He'l losing. Bigly.
You literally can’t get out of you own way, he’s made you look bad, had you respond to him using an unacceptable word and you started this thread. You’re not winning this battle this far.

I tagged their board moderator in my latest post there. Probably something you should have done. So we’ll see what comes of that.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Now he's calling YOU a "bigot" and is going to take his insanity to the "national boards" and "all Big Ten" boards. What a ****ing full-blown sociopath!!!

Perfect example of letting emotions rule. He can call me whatever he wants, it doesn’t change how I respond to him.

You love taking his bait, I laugh at it and won’t stoop to his level.

You literally can’t get out of you own way, he’s made you look bad, had you respond to him using an unacceptable word and you started this thread. You’re not winning this battle this far.

I tagged their board moderator in my latest post there. Probably something you should have done. So we’ll see what comes of that.
You and I have very different thoughts on this. I'm sitting here cracking up at his insanity. It means next-to-nothing to me, HOWEVER, I'm not going to sit back and let him trash me either. Have you not noticed that NOBODY over there cares? Neither will anybody "nationally" nor "on all B1G boards."

So...IMHO...him going out of his way, to create hundreds of monikers, on board-after-board where NOBODY cares - while I have responded a few times and begun ONE thread (while still using the same moniker; not attempting to hide myself, etc etc) is HIM "losing."

:WooHoo:

Have you not noticed that NOBODY over there cares?

Actually that board is dead, even the premium board. The only traffic on the premium board is the admin or national writers posting threads.

lol....talking about getting "retribution" dear Lord....you CAN NOT make this shit up!

lol....talking about getting "retribution" dear Lord....you CAN NOT make this shit up!
Actually, my bad, not only is he talking about "retribution;" he's also making threats. I'm pretty sure neither retributes NOR threats are welcome on these boards. Just a hunch.

[IMG alt="VTFanNY"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/virginiatech/data/avatars/m/36/36069.jpg?1720451151[/IMG]

VTFanNY

Just saw @AreYouNUTS crying on the Rutgers board about being banned here, which he falsely asserted I had something to do with. But the really funny part is him whining about “not being able to respond.” That’s literally what he’s been doing for years on the Rutgers site: having his buddy @DJ Spanky ban his critics & then talking shit after they’re gone. Enjoy this retribution you loser! By the way Rutgers football attendance sucks at bowls and home games.

Reactions:Hello Old Friend and RUScared

VTFanNY

can you lock this thread
HAHAHA the typical Rutgers board tactic of trying to silence any and all opposing viewpoints especially when a moderator and/or sacred cow is being exposed as a lying hypocrite. In @AreYouNUTS’ case he’s also been exposed as a bigot. Since you refuse to call him out, you must be one too.

Next up: the national board and all Big Ten sites!

Reactions:Hello Old Friend, RutgersFum and RUScared

To each his own, but I really don’t understand why some of you keep giving this guy the attention he craves. Had no one responded over there, it would be only his multiple personalities posting into the abyss. Anyone with half a brain cell can sniff out his brand of crazy; just let him bury himself.

To each his own, but I really don’t understand why some of you keep giving this guy the attention he craves. Had no one responded over there, it would be only his multiple personalities posting into the abyss. Anyone with half a brain cell can sniff out his brand of crazy; just let him bury himself.
Honestly I ignore this clown for weeks, even months at a time, BUT it gets to the point where his obsessiveness tips my "ignore" scale too far. Calling me out as such on another school's board, with threats to do more and as "retribution," is just too far. This is not a joke anymore. "Retribution" for WHAT? Calling him out on his insanity 200+ times over? This person needs to seek mental assistance. Period.

Honestly I ignore this clown for weeks, even months at a time, BUT it gets to the point where his obsessiveness tips my "ignore" scale too far. Calling me out as such on another school's board, with threats to do more and as "retribution," is just too far. This is not a joke anymore. "Retribution" for WHAT? Calling him out on his insanity 200+ times over? This person needs to seek mental assistance. Period.

Don't forget he also stalks you on other social media sites.

scum like that don't need an excuse.
Even if you didn't post a single response trolls will come after you to pull your chain.

As for me the Hokie Hall board is a troll, I get e-mails saying new messages are posted in the thread I posted on, but have insufficient privileges to post in any thread there 😁

scum like that don't need an excuse.
Even if you didn't post a single response trolls will come after you to pull your chain.

As for me the Hokie Hall board is a troll, I get e-mails saying new messages are posted in the thread I posted on, but have insufficient privileges to post in any thread there 😁
Yes...that's happening to me as well....I can respond 1 minute then not the next. It's almost like "it" has control over each thread it begins and turns off responses until able to put together a response which it believes is, I don't know, "slick" or "witty" or "one-upping" the other poster(s)? Something weird is going on over there for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT