ADVERTISEMENT

Our Resident Psychopath on VT Board (AGAIN)

Yes...that's happening to me as well....I can respond 1 minute then not the next. It's almost like "it" has control over each thread it begins and turns off responses until able to put together a response which it believes is, I don't know, "slick" or "witty" or "one-upping" the other poster(s)? Something weird is going on over there for sure.
Shades of the PSU board years ago when some nutjob was running it .
I don't go on other boards except on rare occasions , so can't tell what most are like but the PSU board ( from years ago) I remember and this VT board seem to be run the same way .
Both seem to frown on visitors sharing the truth about their team or members of that board actions on this one

I don't go on other boards except on rare occasions , so can't tell what most are like but the PSU board ( from years ago) I remember and this VT board seem to be run the same way .
Both seem to frown on visitors sharing the truth about their team or members of that board actions on this one
I think I've posted on 2 other boards - ever - VT (yesterday/today) and 'Cuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: MADHAT1
Not having any issues accessing content via the emails and that entire site is dead not just it's free board. No idea why you'd be running into issues because the moderator there is nowhere to be found as I've tried to contact him.

Not having any issues accessing content via the emails and that entire site is dead not just it's free board. No idea why you'd be running into issues because the moderator there is nowhere to be found as I've tried to contact him.
On e-mails I'm receiving from that boards, probably because in my preferences on this boards e-mail notification for new conversation is checked. So new posts in the thread I posted in causes the e-mail.
But this site doesn't do the same, have to log in and click alert to see if there's replies or go to the thread.
No big deal, just think it's funny that I'm e-mailed about messages posted in Hokie thread but can't post there🤔

As for the mod you can't find, maybe it's trolling VT opponents boards , making a nuisance of itself 🥸

It may be some kind of automated functionality that bans an account for a day if it's reported.

No clue then. Very strange.
was a reply to this
I've reported all of his accounts multiple times and it doesn't stop the troll from posting. 🤷‍♂️
My opinion:
I think the troll might be a mod on that VT board.
It talks doo doo about TKR members on that board and TKR members that go there post one time about it and can't post again..

No, it's not.
then I'll stop suggesting/saying that about the troll.
Just seems a little funny how the troll posts $#1t about TKR members there, but TKR members that go to that board are a one message then not allowed o post again even though the message given wasn't an out of order one.

Could be like you said earlier in this thread :
"It may be some kind of automated functionality that bans an account for a day if it's reported."
I'll go with that as reason and not like I thought before.

I’m pretty sure there isn’t a single post from an actual VT fan in that thread. It’s just Rutgers folks on there

Actually both threads are just this nutcase under multiple names plus posters from this board responding to him. I didn't even know about the initial thread until someone on the Round Table brought it up.

Any post gets you banned there
looks that way, but I went back after receiving an e-mail from hokie hangout board about a new message and noticed the message of not having the right to post there was gone.
Guess I'll go back post something on it and see if privileges😁😃😇 taken away again

update: posted there 10 minutes ago , just went back and seen this on bottom of thread :
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

Last edited:
Reactions: newell138
Not sure why I just read this whole thread, but since I did, so many questions.
Why do people go post/look at other boards and get mad if they catch shit?
Who is our resident troll? I'm not going to VT board to find out.

Someone on the Round Table apparently checked their board and saw a thread labeled "Rutgers board "moderator" trashing VT football" over there linking to the thread I created on this board and calling me out. They posted about it on the RT and tagged me. The irony is that the VT Rivals Board is completely dead: their traffic must go through 247 or On3.

It's this psychopath who has been posting since at least 2016 (and probably much earlier, but that's the earliest record of it being banned) who has registered well in excess of 200 ID's on this board. It always exhibits the same behavior, stalking certain people, liking posts that disagree with those people, hijacking threads to continuously hammer on specific subjects (like attendance), attacking people it stalks or disagrees with in threads having nothing to do with them or it, etc., etc.

Reactions: seansherm
He's absolutely winning. You're talking about him, AND started a new thread about it on another site. How this isn't locked is beyond me.
lol....he ain't "winning" shit....I haven't even looked over there (or at this thread) since Friday IIRC.

Not sure why I just read this whole thread, but since I did, so many questions.
I went over to the hokie site to see if it was true that TKR members were having a hard time posting after their first one there.
I found that true
Went back because read on this board a TKR member was able to post there after being stopped .
I went back posted a second time and promptly had posting privileges taken away .
Just checked while writing this message and still "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." is showing 😁
I'm not mad about that, it's a game now to see when able to post again and how fast rights to post there taken away again.
I don't post anything outrageous, but do make fun of the troll(s) that started the thread "Rutgers Moderator trashing VT Football"

Reactions: thegock
I went over to the hokie site to see if it was true that TKR members were having a hard time posting after their first one there.
I found that true
Went back because read on this board a TKR member was able to post there after being stopped .
I went back posted a second time and promptly had posting privileges taken away .
Just checked while writing this message and still "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." is showing 😁
I'm not mad about that, it's a game now to see when able to post again and how fast rights to post there taken away again.
I don't post anything outrageous, but do make fun of the troll(s) that started the thread "Rutgers Moderator trashing VT Football"
That's so weird that some of you are experiencing issues like that, I've been able to post at will there.

Gotta appreciate the Dali-like creativity (sarcasm, everyone) behind this nutjob's 250 or so screen names, however! Can't be easy to continually come up with half a dozen new ones on a weekly basis!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thegock
He probably uses ChatGPT for them.
I honestly have no idea what that is, lol, BUT if you look at the various monikers he definitely comes up with them all on his own. They're very specific, most negatively aimed directly at myself, Spanky, or RU athletics in general, and reek of insanity on some level.

I honestly have no idea what that is, lol, BUT if you look at the various monikers he definitely comes up with them all on his own. They're very specific, most negatively aimed directly at myself, Spanky, or RU athletics in general, and reek of insanity on some level.
ChatGPT was one of the earliest AI tools that came out over a year ago.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all those who wander are lost
But when the glitter blinds you, the land of the lost is easy to find

240_F_436601511_IYa6OzkgZ1hH6ZledGKBToDlwJSvS4Rb.jpg

Actually, my bad, not only is he talking about "retribution;" he's also making threats. I'm pretty sure neither retributes NOR threats are welcome on these boards. Just a hunch.

[IMG alt="VTFanNY"]https://rivals-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/forums/virginiatech/data/avatars/m/36/36069.jpg?1720451151[/IMG]

VTFanNY

Just saw @AreYouNUTS crying on the Rutgers board about being banned here, which he falsely asserted I had something to do with. But the really funny part is him whining about “not being able to respond.” That’s literally what he’s been doing for years on the Rutgers site: having his buddy @DJ Spanky ban his critics & then talking shit after they’re gone. Enjoy this retribution you loser! By the way Rutgers football attendance sucks at bowls and home games.

Reactions:Hello Old Friend and RUScared

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]VTFanNY

HAHAHA the typical Rutgers board tactic of trying to silence any and all opposing viewpoints especially when a moderator and/or sacred cow is being exposed as a lying hypocrite. In @AreYouNUTS’ case he’s also been exposed as a bigot. Since you refuse to call him out, you must be one too.

Next up: the national board and all Big Ten sites!

Reactions:Hello Old Friend, RutgersFum and RUScared
Man what a unhinged loon! makes me look sane by comparison! 😜

Y'all can obviously do what you want, of course. But creating a thread to discuss some internet troll, and then perpetuating the thread endlessly, is handing the troll a victory. This is an internet 101 concept.

The only way one can defeat a troll is by ignoring the troll entirely as if it never existed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT