ADVERTISEMENT

Our Resident Psychopath on VT Board (AGAIN)

There only one imbecilic, psycho loser: Fieldhouse Al of La Mancha.

He’s so much like Trump. Takes any criticism so personally he loses his mind and resorts to bragging: more girlfriends, Adonis 6’ 230 physique and Wimsatt NIL sugar daddy he gives Trump a run for his money in narcissism.

He’s so much like Trump. Takes any criticism so personally he loses his mind and resorts to bragging: more girlfriends, Adonis 6’ 230 physique and Wimsatt NIL sugar daddy he gives Trump a run for his money in narcissism.

Have you considered that by posting this with these details a completely unrelated thread that you might have an obsession issue.

Hey now, lets not get political on this board. Please remove your post regarding the next President of the United States! 😜

Great, now @STFU Nuts is following me! Too bad this guy NEVER attends RU sporting events. I'd love to meet him at a tailgate, have a drink, and try to figure out WTF is going on inside his head lol!!!

Hey nutcase, that was a great prediction you had.

Virginia Tech 34, Rutgers 17.

Well that was totally wrong. I forget, which ID did you post it under?

SmokedByVT, SPANKEDbyVT, VTNC1999, Going2Blacksburg, VTBlacksburg, VTFanNY

Hey nutcase, that was a great prediction you had.

Virginia Tech 34, Rutgers 17.

Well that was totally wrong. I forget, which ID did you post it under?

SmokedByVT, SPANKEDbyVT, VTNC1999, Going2Blacksburg, VTBlacksburg, VTFanNY
He also predicted we’d have a couple dozen fans there IIRC…couldn’t have been more wrong lol!!

I'm surprised our pet nutcase hasn't gone on the Nebraska board and started registering Nebraska flavored user names.
Given how "passionately" he loved VT and/or hated Rutgers I assume he is still sitting in a dark room somewhere wallowing in self-pity or perhaps threw himself off a bridge rather than live with the knowledge that RU is better than VT.

• Haha
Reactions: CrybabyNUTS
When you have a 4+ page thread for a troll, the troll has already won. With each new page, the troll wins even bigger.

This is indisputable. It's internet 101 for dummies.

Delete the thread and and all the fake user accounts already. Jeez.

When you have a 4+ page thread for a troll, the troll has already won. With each new page, the troll wins even bigger.

This is indisputable. It's internet 101 for dummies.

Delete the thread and and all the fake user accounts already. Jeez.
Dude...he registers like 15-20 NEW accounts a couple of times a week....what are you not understanding?

• Haha
Reactions: Spanky Da Fake Mod
I’m with @mildone here. Just don’t get why you guys continue to keep this thread alive and give him the attention he’s seeking.

I agree with you that he’s a complete whack job. That’s not in doubt.
because we all love this song

All of the accounts are almost immediately banned by the moderating team.
Yeah, but if they aren't deleted as well, won't the account's prior likes/dislikes/whatever continue to appear on posts?

Not all forum software works that way, but I've seen a lot of emojis in response to posts that are the trolls across the forum, so I assumed the accounts were still in the system.

Dude...he registers like 15-20 NEW accounts a couple of times a week....what are you not understanding?
Doesn't matter if the troll registers a billion new accounts. The only way, the ONLY WAY, to defeat a troll is to completely ignore the troll.

Again, this is internet 101. Trolls want attention. Deprive them of any attention and they will eventually go away. If you give them any sort of attention at all, they win and they will persist in trolling because they're getting exactly what they want.

And this thread is EXACTLY the sort of attention the troll wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT