ADVERTISEMENT

Pike

He blew the game today SWAIN.
You must demand your players go inside the last 10 minutes….demand it
Ok. So does that mean he sucks? He should be fired like some are saying? And again, please answer because nobody else has - what happened the last two years? Fluke?

I’ve never asked to fire him.
I just point out the obvious.
Today’s loss is all on him
That’s why i said like “some are saying” - not you. Please tell me is the last two years success all on him as well?

Pikiell should have seen as clear as day the team had no shooters or playmakers. Everyone else saw that clearly. For some bizarre reason he did not. He goes out and recruits underwhelming talent with a couple of gems (Omeruyi and Jones). BUT he get no one that can shoot a basketball. That is on him. UMASS just packed the middle knowing Rutgers has ZERO outside threats. That is a Pikiell issue. He got there last two years on bandaids and scotch tape. All that is now off and he did nothing to fix it. Thank the man for getting us to the dance, but his ceiling looks to be reached. May be time to move on.

Wow, we had a timeout there at the end. You need to call it to set up your D. That is a fireable offense right there.

Wow, we had a timeout there at the end. You need to call it to set up your D. That is a fireable offense right there.
No it isn’t. It’s a bad mistake, but you don’t fire the most successful coach 6 games removed from our greatest success in 30 years. Absurd. What coach would come here after that? Hope that was hyperbole, because that’s such nonsense.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
No it isn’t. It’s a bad mistake, but you don’t fire the most successful coach 6 games removed from our greatest success in 30 years. Absurd. What coach would come here after that? Hope that was hyperbole, because that’s such nonsense.
It’s a saying. His in game coaching has been pretty bad throughout his tenure but it’s more evident this year. To not have your head coach or any assistants be aware of this and not call timeout there is egregious

It’s a saying. His in game coaching has been pretty bad throughout his tenure but it’s more evident this year. To not have your head coach or any assistants be aware of this and not call timeout there is egregious
Agreed, very bad. But people are literally posting to fire him, so forgive me if I took it literally.

Pike only recruits guys he thinks he can develop. However the only success he has so far is Baker!

Without placing blame on anyone, you should be a better, faster, stronger version of yourself as a veteran player than you were when you first contributed

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT