ADVERTISEMENT

Priority Points Fixed

Rhuarc

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Had to update my credit card info on the ticket website. Noticed my priority points went up and are now updated through July 13th.

I know there were issues in the last few months with them for many on here. Might want to check it out now. Love the priority point ranking chart by the way. Very cool way to see where you stand compared to others.

I still get "screwed" each year, of a few points..I have been a ticket holder in bb since the RAC was built, and the late 70's for fb.... I should have a combined pp total in the 80's, but lost 10 pp or a bit more, somewhere, somehow..... it has been so long that I don't think they have accurate records of those early years, and to be honest I never paid much attention year to year, just looking at the totals recently

anyway, I do like the new feature so see where fans stand with the points , if they the fb team plays, with fans in attendance , and if they go by the priority points.....

I still get "screwed" each year, of a few points..I have been a ticket holder in bb since the RAC was built, and the late 70's for fb.... I should have a combined pp total in the 80's, but lost 10 pp or a bit more, somewhere, somehow..... it has been so long that I don't think they have accurate records of those early years, and to be honest I never paid much attention year to year, just looking at the totals recently

anyway, I do like the new feature to see where fans stand with the points , if the fb team plays, with fans in attendance , and if they go by the priority points.....
Agree. Nice feature. I'm ranked somewhere between 250 and 500.

109272662_10220753496200341_6158353675438167227_n.jpg

So there are 9,943 total accounts with priority points (at least 1) is the way I'm reading that. Would be interesting to know the number of cumulative season tickets accounted for at each rank threshold shown.

Same here. Which is cool for me and depressing for Rutgers. I mean I have 30 years of continuous season tickets and do a good job for donations, but I assume I would be much further down at most big time schools. We need a lot more wealthy donors.
I was thinking similarly... but we don't only need more wealthy donors, we need more donors in general.

Everyone loves a winner. That’s why the Priority Points list is as modest as it is. Pretty embarrassing as a matter of fact. There’s no question that Rutgers best fans at this point (and for a very long time) are consecutive year buyers. When sustained winning happens, it will be big donors.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
What do you mean? Rutgers isn't disclosing everyone's PPs. People are just posting where they rank based on the grid provided. Also, it's not too hard to figure out generally who is in which bucket just by looking at the donor recognition list from last year (sure these will vary some, each year)
I thought so.

I misunderstood what everyone was saying in the thread.

I'm in the 1k-2k range (much closer to 2k).
Yeah I'm surprised there's under 10k people with over 1 priority point.

I'm a 7 year ticket holder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT