ADVERTISEMENT

Quad Meet (11/2) Roll Call & Predictions

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013
I'll be there tomorrow with my father, excited to see all of the new guys in action.

Not much concern about LIU or Centenary as we might see a dropped match or two along the way with a bunch of inexperience out there but we will surely dominate. With that being said, the Pitt-Johnstown match-up definitely makes me nervous.. they have a bunch of guys with a ton of success and experience which is the exact opposite of our situation. I really don't know what the outcome will be at this point.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
So we're gunna see Aragona vs a 2-time d2 national champ?

Will be there section 105 Row D seats 1-4, feel free to stop by and say hello.

I think we shut out Long Island, I will give Centenary 1 match. And I think we beat Pitt-Johnstown in a very close match.

Will be there section 105 Row D seats 1-4, feel free to stop by and say hello.

I think we shut out Long Island, I will give Centenary 1 match. And I think we beat Pitt-Johnstown in a very close match.
You giving Centenary the Anderson match?

Is he eligible to wrestle? I thought someone said he wasn't able to compete until January.

I'm at work all day so updates will be greatly appreciated!!! Go RU baby "BOOM"ers!!!

Just purchased Flo for the year. Installed the app on my TV which apparently needs to wirelessly receive the feed from my phone which I was trying to avoid.

Either way, excited to see these guys get after it today.

Reactions: R U Crazy
Just purchased Flo for the year. Installed the app on my TV which apparently needs to wirelessly receive the feed from my phone which I was trying to avoid.

Either way, excited to see these guys get after it today.
I always watch on my laptop. I have to look into how you got Flo on the TV. Was it complicated?

I have ROKU, I have the Flo App on the device....I still prefer the laptop over the TV...I have difficulty navigating the app on my TV

Edit, I will be watching Wrestling on Computer and Football on TV. Sound will of course be on wrestling

Edit 2: Just found out RU is playing the Foosball at 3:30...even better

Edit 3 :) only 10 Rocket mortgage commercials so far this season.....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT