ADVERTISEMENT

Really Scary Thought

ImBadRU

All American
Apr 3, 2002
IF, and I mean IF, everyone comes back next year from injury and IF Sanders stays, we are still the worst team in the B10 again next year.

IF, and I mean IF, everyone comes back next year from injury and IF Sanders stays, we are still the worst team in the B10 again next year.
We are going to be the worst team in the B1G for as along as EJ is our HC.

If Sanders leaves & Eddie is back, we have a real shot at being one of the worst Division 1 teams of all time.

That's why the injury thing is bogus. We have the worst talent in the league and the worst coaching no matter who plays or don't.

With our whole team we lose by 35 instead of 50. If there were a bevy of recruits lined up, you could *maybe* accept these results and the obvious lack of coaching, in the hopes that talent would win out when it arrives.

But we have zero recruits.

Reactions: bac2therac
Dont sell yourselves short. You're the worst team in any of the P5 conferences.

But the good news is that we're still rated 1 spot higher than Lipscomb by Kenpom according to Jerry Carino. So now we know who we will be scheduling when we drop Monmouth.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT