ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Harper Jr. Killing it in IS8

You seem to be putting it on Pike for the low attendance. Coming off the back to back debacles of Rice and Jordan, where did you expect attendance to be? And if you can’t see there is more of a buzz about RU b-ball I don’t know what to tell you. Attendance is usually a lagging indicator.

I was just about to mention that attendance is A lagging indicator...good job pointing that out. That's the way it works in any sport and on about any level.

I thought you'd previously said basketball players that redshirt aren't good
Dont recall that one

With that said, players who can be an immediate impact and change games dont redshirt. Not sure harper will change games as a freshman but i think he will have a very good career here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think out of any new comer, Harper Jr is going to have the biggest impact.

Just a take. I'd like to hear yours.

I think this Harper Jr has what we have been asking of Thiam. He has a three point shot, and he can drive to the basket. He also is physical, and plays with an edge. He likes to impress.

We will see.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
I think out of any new comer, Harper Jr is going to have the biggest impact.

Just a take. I'd like to hear yours.

I think this Harper Jr has what we have been asking of Thiam. He has a three point shot, and he can drive to the basket. He also is physical, and plays with an edge. He likes to impress.

We will see.
Agreed. As an upper classmen i think Ron Harper has the potential to be an all-big ten type of player. Kids got tons of talent and is just coming into his own

ADVERTISEMENT