ADVERTISEMENT

RU/WISCONSIN MATCH PREVIEW

Yea Bill, the Wisconsin wrestlers are Pansies. You really think the wrestlers and Coaches at Wisc made the decision not to come. Jeez, I know you are a huge fan, but you are acting nuts in this case.
How is he acting nuts? We're getting 4-6 inches of snow at best,Wisconsin is not even coming through the storm with a plane.Did you see the Iowa documentary? That was the worst winters in history and all the teams made it too the national tournament..in one piece.Apparently Bill is all fired up with the RU coaching staff right behind him.Like I said,some of the posters on here need too take out their manpons.I would think Bill Garbarini's opinion on this is far more valid then yours.

Yes Grapfan I do think Barry did not want to come here and would bet my last $ that no one else was involved. We have not have any snow yet in rush hour. Can't speak for their wrestlers. Scott's quote, "unreal"

AT least I can predict the results with some certainy
125: Double forfeit 0-0
133 Double Forfeit 0-0
etc....

Yes Grapfan I do think Barry did not want to come here and would bet my last $ that no one else was involved. We have not have any snow yet in rush hour. Can't speak for their wrestlers. Scott's quote, "unreal"

Well I would think their AD made the call, as happens in 99% of the time when athletic events are cancelled. Did the U of Maryland wrestling coach cancel their meet on Sunday, or did the AD call off every athletic event at Maryland over the weekend?

RuCredo-I have no doubt Bill has more inside information than myself, as he is retired, a big donor and hangs out at practice. I could say the same about you, since I have been posting on this site for years and know multiple people on the team. You just popped up 1 month ago.

At least Perrotti doesn't have to worry about staying at 157 during a layoff. That part of the sport can't be easy. $$$$

Well I would think their AD made the call, as happens in 99% of the time when athletic events are cancelled. Did the U of Maryland wrestling coach cancel their meet on Sunday, or did the AD call off every athletic event at Maryland over the weekend?

RuCredo-I have no doubt Bill has more inside information than myself, as he is retired, a big donor and hangs out at practice. I could say the same about you, since I have been posting on this site for years and know multiple people on the team. You just popped up 1 month ago.
Brother,I've been involved in/with this program for over 28 years...as a former wrestler for RU,as a donor and as an alum.Just because I choose to pop up a month ago,doesn't mean I don't know the culture and mind set of this program and what we as alumni dreamt it would be,and has become.Coming from the voice of the program himself,Head Coach Scott Goodale"Unreal".Maybe the knitting forum would be more appropriate for some of you guys.I heard the Create Channel was also airing an episode on one of it's garden shows"How too grow your own testicles"

Last edited:
Grapfan
I agree that the AD had to make the call but Iam sure that Barry did not jump up and down and protest that they wanted to go. They certainly were clear to leave Thursday as planned. The issue would be when they could leave. I am and was frustrated because this is a match I wanted to see and our kids were jacked sky high to compete and give their best efforts as a team.

Brother,I've been involved in/with this program for over 28 years.

OK..I know who credo is....HULK HOGAN!!!!
I think he is the only one that calls people "Brother" anymore
Sorry to blow your cover Hulkster

Grapfan
I agree that the AD had to make the call but Iam sure that Barry did not jump up and down and protest that they wanted to go. They certainly were clear to leave Thursday as planned. The issue would be when they could leave. I am and was frustrated because this is a match I wanted to see and our kids were jacked sky high to compete and give their best efforts as a team.
All the prep work for the match cost the university money too.They don;t get that back.We can't afford wasted funds.

Grapfan

I get you, the boys I am sure were fired up to wrestle and they were favored to win and they most likely would have won. Just think the Wisc wresters wanted to wrestle as well, they train all week already had weight down etc. Don't conference matches need to be made up? Guess we will see. This storm wreaked havoc on some of the East Coast college matches this weekend.

Maryland canceled their Sunday dual with Wisconsin. I'm sure they are going to try and reschedule both to combine the trip and save money. I'm guessing Rutgers would do the same if they had to cancel the Purdue match but not the Indiana match.

if anyone is looking for a dual to watch tonight, Mizzouri v Oklahoma State on Flo should be a good one. Starts in 45 minutes.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Obrats, you certainly like to do your homework. No I did not finish 5th I finish much better than that .the 28 year span I was talking about was the support for myself and my family. I hate these guess who you are games , because it only causes problems .I will tell you this , between early 80s to the late 90s , I was an NCAA qualifier and won a couple of rounds

Last edited:
Obrats, you certainly like to do your homework. No I did not finish 5th I finish much better than that .the 28 year span I was talking about was the support for myself and my family. I hate these guess who you are games , because it only causes problems .I will tell you this , between early 80s to the late 90s , I was an NCAA qualifier and won a couple of rounds

I do like playing detective. I am 98% sure who it is (no need to throw out another name). Stupid question you didn't spend a semester at MCC did you?

Dominic Cerretto ? lol, I like playing internet detective as well. Dom Cerretto now a chiropracter in Nutley, does a lot with local athletes.

Yes I did.Actually a semester and some summer classes.
Wisky went to 1-5 and 0-4 in the Big with a loss over the weekend to Illinois in a close one, 21-13. The Illini won the last 4 bouts after trailing 13-12. Ricky Robertson did not wrestle at 174 but Seth Liegel did. Zane Richards beat Ryan Taylor at 133 in a 1 point bout of two top 10 wrestlers.

He has the information they want him to have nothing more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT