ADVERTISEMENT

RUMLax senior Jules Heningburg checked in at number 7 on SportsCenter Top 10 Plays with this goal

The whole play leading up to it was incredible. And then what Jules did was downright humiliating. At this level, 3 fakes is about all you have time for. Jules did a 360 after catching it, then threw 5 lighting quick fakes. Man is his stick quick. That poor goalie was pretzled after that. There were incredible plays being made all day. One of the most entertaining lacrosse games I've seen. When we play like that, it's lights out for other team.

We went full NASCAR and it was pretty so pretty see. In person it's all just so fast.

Agree. 2nd period and start of third, we were unstoppable.

The whole play leading up to it was incredible. And then what Jules did was downright humiliating. At this level, 3 fakes is about all you have time for. Jules did a 360 after catching it, then threw 5 lighting quick fakes. Man is his stick quick. That poor goalie was pretzled after that. There were incredible plays being made all day. One of the most entertaining lacrosse games I've seen. When we play like that, it's lights out for other team.

We went full NASCAR and it was pretty so pretty see. In person it's all just so fast.
It was awesome!! We really did go full nascar. Most teams would have slowed it down up 5-0 when it was close to the half. Nope, not us. We pushed it and our fogo decided to get us a few extra possessions. That 8th goal was a nice way to cap it off. That being said, I think the Umich coach really knows what he’s doing. I can see why they played UMD close in the first have and beat ND. They played tight defense and their goalie made some great saves. They just don’t have much scoring and we were so much faster than them in transition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT