ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball falls to Penn State, 61-46

Come on bac he has better numbers than Geo!
Of course he looks bad. He has to do everything himself within zero structure. This garbage product is all on the staff - on Knight and on Pike for giving Knight free reign. Sorry, Knight stinks.

My son sent me a pic from the RAC. I don't like the stripe out against PSU because white is their color. Looks like half the fans are theirs.
White is also the color of every other team in basketball.
ok so maybe the lady screaming wasn’t the reason we couldn’t hit free throws.
Maybe it's the students clapping once in sync right before a Rutgers foul shot. Who in the world thinks it's a reasonable idea to create one loud noise right before our player takes the shot?

Of course he looks bad. He has to do everything himself within zero structure. This garbage product is all on the staff - on Knight and on Pike for giving Knight free rein.
The worst part is it’ll be decent next year because we’ll have NBA talent.

Then what happens after that?

I don’t care what anyone says, it’s not a talent issue. These kids can all hit Js. It’s the offensive system that has zero flow.

Reactions: BOGDANOVICH
Maybe it's the students clapping once in sync right before a Rutgers foul shot. Who in the world thinks it's a reasonable idea to create one loud noise right before our player takes the shot?
Yeah crazy, Williams stroke is so smooth too

White is also the color of every other team in basketball.

yeah that’s a really bad idea

I haven’t seen offense this good since the Warriors versus Nuggets game

Cause he doesn't pass.

Can't throw it away if you never throw it.
Hyatt is sneaky like a fox.
Think About It GIF by Identity

It makes me question what he looks for in portal
I’m all for bashing Pike about the current roster and it’s faults but did we forget Cam, Yeboah, Jacob Young, Hyatt now???? He’s missed too. Just hope with the recruits we have coming in next season he’s able to get top end transfers instead of trying to find diamonds in the rough

I don’t care what anyone says, it’s not a talent issue. These kids can all hit Js. It’s the offensive system that has zero flow.
It’s both

Where was the nba talent from 2018-2023?

Griffiths is actually playing decently well and compared to the rest of the team he's Lebron but this is just so funny. Why does he jump? Just put your body on the guy under the rim!

(Yes this is also really bad by Noah and Wolf too. Not picking on GG)

Reactions: biker7766 and tm_nj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT