ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball gets dominated by Purdue, losing 96-68

Ogbole can’t be on a division 1 basketball roster. I’m actually flabbergasted on what I just watched

Reactions: rtabachk
I’ll be fine if I never hear another bad Harry Potter joke from an announcer again

Wow, great that we sat JWill and Cliff with their 2 fouls to try and limit them getting another foul. What a waste of time……the game is over now. Should have just played them, sometimes you have to roll the dice.

Reactions: RU848789
Wow, great that we sat JWill and Cliff with their 2 fouls to try and limit them getting another foul. What a waste of time……the game is over now. Should have just played them, sometimes you have to roll the dice.
I have news for you. The game was over before it started

At its core, it's an easy game to judge. They can pass really well and shoot even better. They're 17-27 (7-12 from three) from the field and 11-12 from the line and have 13 assists on 17 FGs. We're 10-30 from the field (3-5 from three) and 10-12 from the line, but only have 4 assists on those 10 FGs. Ergo, down 52-33.

If Purdue shoots 63%/FG, 58%/3 pt and 91%/FT, I can guarantee you they'll win the National Championship. Too bad they don't get home field advantage throughout the NCAA's.

Reactions: Scangg
Agree, that was a headscratcher for me. Gotta take a chance there.

Reactions: RAC93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT