ADVERTISEMENT

Football Rutgers staves off mistake-prone Washington 21-18 at home

Oh we did.

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Reactions: drewbagel423
You all complaining about officials but they’ve had drives stalled by penalties and now we got a penalty for a first down lol and now turned into a TD.
I’m not complaining about the officials so much as laughing at the inconsistency on the QB hits. The officiating is fine, they’re human and there’;s always inconsistency.

Stupid Washington kid ran on the field.

Lady ref was calling incomplete at first too.

I’m not complaining about the officials so much as laughing at the inconsistency on the QB hits. The officiating is fine, they’re human and there’;s always inconsistency.
That is what it is and as far as targeting that has been inconsistent for as long as it’s been in effect. I don’t think anyone knows what it is from play to play for sure.

But they’ve also called stuff that killed their drives and gave us a second chance at a TD.

Don’t give up any TOs and we’re in good shape

Reactions: mildone
There is no question that Washington has playmaker at every position. It's impressive what you can do with the portal these days. However, a bunch of individuals does not a team make.

Reactions: Wagram97
A subtle thing Kaliakmanis did was, run for the 1st down and slide without taking a big hit.

I didn't like the no targeting call on the first one because he actually pushed our guy down and then continued to run at him helmet first, He had plenty of time to stop after the push down, but didn't even try.

They showed the play with the Washington player run on the field after the block, he was so happy. Until the flag was thrown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT